DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Display Port DP Male to HDMI Female Adapter + V1.4 HDMI Male to Male Cable - Black (150cm)
Customer’s impression:
good decent build quality sound works over HDMI MacBook Pro mid-2010
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySergei on 06/13/2015

Relatively cheap adapter and decent quality HDMI cable. Works well with MacBook Pro mid-2010 model. Note: it seems to matter which side of the HDMI cable you plug into the miniDP adapter, so if it doesn't work the first time flip the cable around and try again. To activate sound over HDMI, make... Read more

Impression:decent build quality,MacBook Pro mid-2010,sound works over HDMI;

0 0 0

• posted bytrombita on 03/18/2015

No any problem with it. Very ok, nice, working as designed. Very ok, I would buy again. hard to write 100 letters about this product.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byxfer62 on 05/03/2014

Well made, durable and cheap. Besides, it is long enough Well made, durable and cheap. Besides, it is long enough It works in my Thinkpad T430 I can not find any con son far. I have had more expensive cables but anyone was able to last more vs my sons. I haven't thought about any other details, I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelmaska on 04/30/2014

* Nice cable HDMI 1.3+ compliant * Wonderful mini Display Port -> HDMI connector/adapter * Superb price/quality ratio * Product packaging could be little bit better nicer (it was just a plastic bag) * Adapter is so small that can be lost easily. You should find a way to keep cable and adapter... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: