DX » Community » Reviews » T10 5W 400lm 10 x SMD 7020 LED White Light Car Steering / Signal / Corner Lamp - (DC 12V / 2 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjffrydnoutr on 06/16/2014

Give a lot of light in a nice blue color. they are really easy to install. The 10 LED's perfectly diffuse the light you maybe have to bend the contacts a little outwards prior to instalment I'm using them on my motorcycle which makes them endure a lot of vibration and shocks. I'm using them now for a ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byGraafvaag on 05/29/2014

These little lights are BRIGHT! I bought them to replace the original parking light on my Peugeot 106. (Which I use as daytime running light, by the way.) And for that, they work perfectly! The light is somewhat purplish white, but not as deep as the product picture makes you expect. They're actually ... Read more

These bulbs fitted to my car

0 0 1

• posted byvsukwizard on 02/02/2014

Nice sped of light and quite solid. The light is a very strong bright white and matches up well with my 6000k HID headlamp. These have been in my scooter for just over a week and are still working. The scooter has lots of vibration and huge voltage fluctuation so they are really pushed hard. The size ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySimonehelbling on 01/19/2014

-pacchetto in perfette condizioni, la confezione era ben protettiva. Luce led di bona qualità, molto piu potente ee economica e tuning rispetto ad i led normali, adatta per luci di posizioni e per interni. Sono soddisfatto dell articol! Grazie all attacco originale T10 è adattabile a tutti ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byavexnsx on 01/02/2014

- Good brightness. - Fits nicely in a MY10 Forester. - The SMD LEDs are soldered on crooked, however it doesn't prevent operation. - Colour is slightly blueish, not white.* - Connections to the plug is slightly loose** * Only using it as sidemarker lamp, so shouldn't be an issue. **Will have to see whether ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySoulShinobi on 12/15/2013

Very bright for the size, fairly even light spread. Had to play with the pints to make good contact. Color temperature is bluish, I wasn't a fan, but it probably is in fact 6500K as stated. They are indeed bright but not enough to use for reverse lights. If you want a simple fairly bright 6500K light,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHowhowhow on 12/04/2013

These T10 LED light came in a nice packaging like those you can find in local shops. The light output from this T10 is very much brighter than the other T10 found on other internet sites. Best of all, it is a perfect fit for replacement of W5W and W3W bulbs many cars. It draws much lower current than ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarcelozzy on 11/19/2013

Good quality, good visual effect, low power consumption, purple light color (between 8000k ~ 10000k) I don't like the purple color. This isn't a 6500k LED like described on Dx overview, it's something between 8000k ~ 10000k! I was searching for a powerful WHITE color LED lamp, and this 400lm seemed to ... Read more

Package Information SIZE MEASUREMENT Lamps Comparison Bright and Color Comparison

2 0 7

• posted byderdrache on 11/16/2013

good brightness. have not checked during night. but the light is almost as good as their filament counterparts drop in replacement for old lightbulbs they have polarity, even if they will not break if inversed. can be a pain if you dont test before reassemble of the dashboard. if you use an AC source.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections