DX » Community » Reviews » T10 5W 400lm 10 x SMD 7020 LED White Light Car Steering / Signal / Corner Lamp - (DC 12V / 2 PCS)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjffrydnoutr on 06/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Give a lot of light in a nice blue color. they are really easy to install. The 10 LED's perfectly diffuse the lightCons:you maybe have to bend the contacts a little outwards prior to instalmentOtherThoughts:I'm using them on my motorcycle which makes them endur... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGraafvaag on 05/29/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:These little lights are BRIGHT! I bought them to replace the original parking light on my Peugeot 106. (Which I use as daytime running light, by the way.) And for that, they work perfectly! The light is somewhat purplish white, but not as deep as the product pi... Read more

These bulbs fitted to my car
    1 0
  • posted bymarcelozzy on 11/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Good quality, good visual effect, low power consumption, purple light color (between 8000k ~ 10000k)Cons:I don't like the purple color. This isn't a 6500k LED like described on Dx overview, it's something between 8000k ~ 10000k! I was searching for a powerful WHI... Read more

Package Information SIZE MEASUREMENT Lamps Comparison Bright and Color Comparison
    6 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections