DX » Community » Reviews » USB Rechargeable Easter Egg Tumbler Speaker (3.5mm Jack Black)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySigfa on 04/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Little, easy to use, awesome USB rechargeable speakers. So far I used them to play music and to Skype and they've been great. They freaking charge! So you don't have to have them plug to your USB all the time... Cons:Not the best sound in the world, but as much as you'd... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygeeksen on 12/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:My netbook has a poor speaker but this egg speaker has a good quality and it is loud enough to hear when you are having a shower. Really compact, i always put it in my backpack and it does not annoy me for being a little big. Cons:You dont know when the battery it's full.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDuske on 11/12/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is bigger than I thought and have great sound, very loud. it is very charming as well. I really like it. Cons:- you do not know when it is fully charged, in the instructions it says to charge at least 2 hours... but I don't know if it can be overcharged because it don'... Read more

1 0
  • posted byviix19 on 08/04/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice volume, but not as loud as the original X mini max.. volume seems to be good for a small 10m by 10m quiet room.. not boomy/no clipping @ max volume from an ipod.. Cons:No volume control.. could be a tad bit louder for outdoor use.. when plugging the DC plug... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWirral_guy on 07/03/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Small Rechargeable Simple to use This is a really useful item to have for travelling. It is fairly light, small and has rechargeable batteries (5v so USB is fine too). The sound quality is fine for holiday by the pool or on the beach and the sound is surprisin... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections