DX » Community » Reviews » 52.8mm Replacement Glass Lens for Flashlights (5-Pack)
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEkika on 10/01/2013

The machining and workmanship of these are SPOT ON. They fit exactly.... PERFECT. Huge difference in brightness of maglite. Feels like we gained a bunch of lumens! Very Clear - shipping was fantastic - totally protected the lens. They are GLASS and need extra care. Kudos to DX for providing these. They are a fraction of the cost of those you can get ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDXTR3M3 on 03/20/2013

I've bought this glass to replace the plastic lens on my MagLite. The glass is perfectly clear and scratch free. I've installed one right after when I received them and the result is amazing. The light comes trough much more clear and the bundle is perfectly round without any distortions. None, and I don't expect to find any in the future either. Maybe ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTrakTuned on 10/17/2012

-Nice lenses -Arrived with no chips -No scratches -Dropped right into my MAG D -Feel and sound like they will break easily, havent broke any of them though. -None other I can think of, though the optic nature of them is likely low transmittance Lenses do the job, great for getting rid of the nasty plastic that some lights come with. Excellent price ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byajeriver on 04/15/2012

clear glass as you would expect seems quite strong / good quality smooth edges so you don't slice your fingers off this does not fit the TrustFire TR-1200, SKU: 57380. to be fair, no one says it should but I was hoping it would. Using a knife sharpening block and some copper paste I did grind down the edges to make it fit. took about an hour and I doubt ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysheepish on 07/28/2011

The lenses came very well encased in two bubble wrap bags. The frosted edge makes for safe handling. Diameter is a perfect fit for a Maglite making lens replacement very easy. Glass is much harder than the original plastic lens so will be much harder to scratch. An old Maglite looks great not having a scratched lens. It's nice to be able to fit out ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byneverwasin on 04/27/2010

5 pieces of glass lens, thats all, nothing more, nothing less. Bought it to replace my original xenon flashlight plastic lens which was cracked. The glass is clean, not like others feedback where it is dirty. Came in 2 layer of bubble warp. Very safe packaging. Can even throw from 10th floor and the glass inside the bubble wrap maintain unbreak. Nothing,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGreenturtle on 02/04/2010

These Lenses fit Maglites well, Excellent replacement if you dont want to buy an Ultra Clear lens. You get five of these for one third of the price of a single Ultra Clear lens or mineral glass lens Came Packaged very well wrapped in foam then bubble wrap before put into the bubble wrapped envelope They came dirty but a little bit of soap and water ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections