Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydrewcrosby on 02/11/2014

Very inexpensive compared to similar items I've seen both at other online stores and physical brick and mortar stores. Very compact and lightweight. Easy enough to use without too much practice. LED is bright enough to light up whatever you're looking at without being too bright. High magnification; ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byElGabyx on 12/13/2013

At 60X the Zoom Microscope with LED Illumination is very effective: Very Good Product, great value... Very useful item, the protective bag is fine too. Delivery just work a bit slow than usual, but's not big deal Great device, simple and efficient. Very Good Product, great value... Perfect for view in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byterrasan on 12/01/2013

This pocket microscope is very handy. It's more of a curiosity; it is very surprising to see stuff in the microscope. It obviously can't magnify stuff as much as a lab microscope, but it has the advantage that you can see stuff without putting them on glass slides. It has a small LED light and it comes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynwadam on 03/21/2013

Very cool little handheld microscope. Half the price of similar ones that sell retail in my area. You can focus in very well on a variety of different objects with various amounts of zoom level. Did not stop looking at things around my house under magnified for several days after purchase! Also good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by666TP on 01/23/2013

You can use your phone to make clear pictures. Easy to use. Long battery life (but doesn't actually need the light). Bright led. Dropped a few times, still works. Price! Tuning is quite difficult and hard to do. You easily lose track of what you were looking at. Leather casing is plain ugly and useless.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byt0n1p on 12/26/2012

- Includes batteries - Nice leather casing Like in all pocketsized microscopes, the positioning is challenging, so basicly you have to use it on a table Easy to use compact microscope. Also works fine without the LED Illumination Light if you have enough light. Nice for checking jewelry or just playing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWoB on 01/06/2012

I read the previous reviews and thought that this will just make a nice toy to play around with... when it arrived however - my God was I stunned with how AWESOME this thing is! First of - it is small, the quality of the pouch is debatable but it does it's job and this will fit in your pocket along with ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bygnopak on 02/08/2011

Very good build quality. Uses reflected light unlike conventional microscope. Thus you can immediately watch interesting textures and things around the house - cloth, pills, coins, needles... Kids just love it. Conventional microscopes require cutting a very thin slice but this microscope does not, because ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byNeother on 11/07/2010

-Very clear picture when focused -Case seems as sturdy as a plastic case can get -LED flickers, sometimes I have to push the casing together to get it to stay lit, probably a loose connection -Zoom adjustment knob is extremely stiff, at first i thought it didnt even have an adjuustable zoom, because ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byignactata on 09/06/2010

Good gadget for people going into the woods and not wanting to carry bulky stuff. Fair image quality, useful lights on it, good size. Focusing button is very hard to turn. Zooming button doesn't move evenly, it jumps at the lower part of its course. It would be an excellent product to carry outdoors ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections