• Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygmgime28 on 05/16/2015

Mucho mejor de lo que pense

Impression:good,lupa;

0 0 0

• posted bycarvanu on 02/08/2015

Pros: funciona bien, y es un buen regalo para niños. Cons: no le encontré ninguna.

Impression:Es lo que promete;

0 0 0

• posted bydrewcrosby on 02/11/2014

Very inexpensive compared to similar items I've seen both at other online stores and physical brick and mortar stores. Very compact and lightweight. Easy enough to use without too much practice. LED is bright enough to light up whatever you're looking at without being too bright. High Lets you of... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byElGabyx on 12/13/2013

At 60X the Zoom Microscope with LED Illumination is very effective: Very Good Product, great value... Very useful item, the protective bag is fine too. Delivery just work a bit slow than usual, but's not big deal Great device, simple and efficient. Very Good Product, great value... Perfect for in... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byterrasan on 12/01/2013

This pocket microscope is very handy. It's more of a curiosity; it is very surprising to see stuff in the microscope. It obviously can't magnify stuff as much as a lab microscope, but it has the advantage that you can see stuff without putting them on glass slides. It has a small LED light and it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycarlmal on 08/08/2013

No USB, this is a good thing. I have a USB oscilliscope and I dream of not having to power up a PC to use it. You need this, even if you already own a USB microscope. Over my bench, I have lit magnifier and some eye cup optics on the shelf. This item now sits next to my stable of magnifiers. it's... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynwadam on 03/21/2013

Very cool little handheld microscope. Half the price of similar ones that sell retail in my area. You can focus in very well on a variety of different objects with various amounts of zoom level. Did not stop looking at things around my house under magnified for several days after purchase! Also a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by666TP on 01/23/2013

You can use your phone to make clear pictures. Easy to use. Long battery life (but doesn't actually need the light). Bright led. Dropped a few times, still works. Price! Tuning is quite difficult and hard to do. You easily lose track of what you were looking at. Leather casing is plain ugly and I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byt0n1p on 12/26/2012

- Includes batteries - Nice leather casing Like in all pocketsized microscopes, the positioning is challenging, so basicly you have to use it on a table Easy to use compact microscope. Also works fine without the LED Illumination Light if you have enough light. Nice for checking jewelry or just a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOurJud on 10/23/2012

Wonderful, pin-sharp display for such a tiny piece of equipment, cheap, simple to use Only the tackiness of the build quality and overall poor feel of the magnification and focus wheels, which does NOT effect performance. For the price, this is quite a remarkable little microscope, giving images... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere