Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydrewcrosby on 02/11/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very inexpensive compared to similar items I've seen both at other online stores and physical brick and mortar stores. Very compact and lightweight. Easy enough to use without too much practice. LED is bright enough to light up whatever you're looking at without being too... Read more

0 0
  • posted byterrasan on 12/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This pocket microscope is very handy. It's more of a curiosity; it is very surprising to see stuff in the microscope. It obviously can't magnify stuff as much as a lab microscope, but it has the advantage that you can see stuff without putting them on glass sl... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynwadam on 03/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very cool little handheld microscope. Half the price of similar ones that sell retail in my area. You can focus in very well on a variety of different objects with various amounts of zoom level. Did not stop looking at things around my house under magnified for several... Read more

0 0
  • posted by666TP on 01/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:You can use your phone to make clear pictures. Easy to use. Long battery life (but doesn't actually need the light). Bright led. Dropped a few times, still works. Price! Cons:Tuning is quite difficult and hard to do. You easily lose track of what you were looking at. Le... Read more

0 0
  • posted byt0n1p on 12/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Includes batteries - Nice leather casing Cons:Like in all pocketsized microscopes, the positioning is challenging, so basicly you have to use it on a table OtherThoughts:Easy to use compact microscope. Also works fine without the LED Illumination Light if you have eno... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWoB on 01/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I read the previous reviews and thought that this will just make a nice toy to play around with... when it arrived however - my God was I stunned with how AWESOME this thing is! First of - it is small, the quality of the pouch is debatable but it does it's job... Read more

3 0
  • posted bygnopak on 02/08/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good build quality. Uses reflected light unlike conventional microscope. Thus you can immediately watch interesting textures and things around the house - cloth, pills, coins, needles... Kids just love it. Conventional microscopes require cutting a very thin slice... Read more

2 0
  • posted byNeother on 11/07/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Very clear picture when focused -Case seems as sturdy as a plastic case can get Cons:-LED flickers, sometimes I have to push the casing together to get it to stay lit, probably a loose connection -Zoom adjustment knob is extremely stiff, at first i thought it didnt eve... Read more

2 0
  • posted byignactata on 09/06/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good gadget for people going into the woods and not wanting to carry bulky stuff. Fair image quality, useful lights on it, good size. Cons:Focusing button is very hard to turn. Zooming button doesn't move evenly, it jumps at the lower part of its course. OtherTh... Read more

3 0
  • posted byRudus on 08/24/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Is small and lightweight, has a surprising increase, good sharpness and good value for money.A microscope is easy to use, has a very practical zoom and supported LED light is fantastic to see things so clearly with the naked eye are not visible. Cons:The batteries are i... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections