• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• This is a dream!

posted by WoB on 01/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

I read the previous reviews and thought that this will just make a nice toy to play around with... when it arrived however - my God was I stunned with how AWESOME this thing is! First of - it is small, the quality of the pouch is debatable but it does it's job and this will fit in your pocket along with other things (I personally carry it with a mobile phone and don't even feel the extra space taken) First thing I did - took it apart, it is a very simple design (I'll upload some photos of the interior) meaning there is not a lot to brake in it. Works like a charm - it is light...

Cons:

As previous reviews have mentioned the LED flickers randomly, but that can be solved by bending two metal plates under the battery lid. The magnification does skip at the middle for a little bit - but that can be fixed too. Throw out the box and instruction - no use of them anyway.

OtherThoughts:

I recommend that when you get yours - take it apart. The zoom wheel will have some sticky paste, which answers for the tightness of the wheel. If you take that wheel off and spread the paste all the way up to the magnification wheel - they will both function with no problems.

Bottomline:

I really recommend getting this one, it is a great time killer - and no, it is by far not just a toy - it does what it is supposed to do.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections