DX » Community » Reviews » Metal Carabiner Clip Compass (Color Assorted)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydetachments on 07/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Small and can be hooked on your clothes or backback. Compass works correctly and all marks and letters are easy to read in twilight. Cons:Fragile. It said that compass made from metal but mine looks and feels like plastic!!! I attached my metal keys to it and... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynikods on 05/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good craftsmanship, nice looking, light, good purchase. I use it in my self made emergency kit, but I am thinking of buying one more for my day pack. It is very light and You can put it every where and it is not small the size is perfect. Mine came in aluminum colo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZIPPYT on 01/16/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent build quality made of metal construction and have had it in my bag clipped onto a hook. Comes in handy when you need a compass. Has a nice big clear compass face Can easily be attached to key chain or anything else. Compass direction is easy to find but takes... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections