DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Power Supply AC Adapter for Acer/Dell 24W-AC08 - Black (5.5mm Plug Size)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byr4pp157 on 12/26/2013

Great replacement for a broken power supply for your netbook. I bought this one for an Acer Aspire One 150 and it worked perfectly. The battery charges just as fast and well as it did with the original charger. None that I could find so far. It doesn't come with the cable that goes from the charger to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGrijan on 06/15/2013

* Great build quality. * Slightly smaller than the original one. * Works with every Acer and Gateway netbooks. * If you look carefully, you see the LiteOn logo is faked. * Voltage is a bit high (about 19.3 V), but doesn't matter because all laptops and netbooks use an internal power converter anyway.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byultimatebuster on 01/22/2013

Works well with the Acer Aspire One netbook. I have the 8.9 in old version (ZG5). This also has a blue light indicating that it is working and the original didn't come with a light. Plug is fairly solid. No cable to plug into the wall, uses a 2 prong cable and DX.com don't see the US version of that.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyetrotull on 10/13/2012

seems to be like original one in europe, but something different in comparation with the spanish one. Works well, job is done. cable length is shorter than the original. I don't see yet the overall charging time comparing with the old one. I've been shopping at dealextreme.com for about 2 years. They ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNatiCohen on 07/04/2012

-Cheap! original ones cost 3 times and more that price. -It is Acer original :) which is quit nice. -works with Dell too, i use it with Dell Inspiron Mini and it fits perfectly. -good build quality, it is strong and well manufactured. -It is compact, it about half the size of my original Dell charger.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySouzza on 10/23/2011

Good price, a device that delivers what it promises. I liked the idea of ??the cable is thicker than the original. It does not heat as much as was said, only normal. Its construction does not look very good, normal for something without rigorous quality processes. The cable is smaller than the original.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaremdvna on 07/10/2011

It's smaller than the original power supply that came with my Acer Aspire One ZG5. Cheaper than having power supply fixed locally and cheaper than buying a universal laptop charger locally. Has an LED to show it's plugged in and getting power. The original charger didn't have it. What's pictured show'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywaynekerr on 02/19/2011

Good replacement power supply. Nice and compact and easily portable. Fairly reasonable price and a good option for replacing the original. After a bit of use it actually gets quite hot. Its not really a problem but I haven't really experienced it in any other power supply and certainly not the original ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJaX3RiR on 01/25/2011

- I was surprised by how small it is! - Perfect for my Acer Aspire One - Provides 1.58 A / 19V as advertised - The blue led is a nice touch! - I can't find anything wrong with this product! Does not come with the cable required to plug it into the wall, however, this is understandable. Besides, nearly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydoctorsangres on 11/26/2010

Excellent replacement for the original Charger, is brand (Lite-ON), the working voltage is perfect, the quality of material is impeccable, small, lightweight, easy to use. Here, in Argentina, we have 220v and it works fine. It works perfectly with my Dell Inspiron Mini 1012. Excellent choice to get another ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections