DX » Community » Reviews » ESER FXTX Square Mount + Oval Mount Set Accessories for Gopro 3+ / SJ4000
Customer’s impression:
Great! cheap! Usefull!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzFrostbite on 11/21/2014

There's no reason to complain about these mounts! I placed three of these on my ATV for mounting my GoPro action-camera and I've used them a little already. However, it is very important to read the instructions, because if you mount these on a dirty surface, you might not get the best result! Overall,... Read more

Easy to use, straight-forward mounting!

Impression:Great!,cheap!,Usefull!;

0 0 0

• posted byvonpongrac on 08/23/2014

Pros: Mounts are cheap, glue is strong enough. Mounts come with plastic storage bag. Cons: Glue pads are not glued on mounts. I screwed up one oval mount becouse of that. Some glue pads are damaged! Other than that, there is nothing wrong with it! Those mount are great for gluing them on helmets or on ... Read more

Impression:Great!,cheap!,Usefull!;

0 0 0

• posted byGustavoRaldi on 06/24/2014

Produto como descrito, a qualidade do adesivo é bem aparente e o plastico parece ser bem rigido, garantindo que a GOPRO se fixe com firmeza ao suporte Produto como descrito, a qualidade do adesivo é bem aparente e o plastico parece ser bem rigido, garantindo que a GOPRO se fixe com firmeza ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydongman on 06/05/2014

identical to the real ones, actual 3m adhesive, ive had one on my dirt bike helmet for a while and its still stuck on real well, comes with a carrying case. mounts and adhesive come separate so you can use other adhesives or mix and match adhesives. very useful as your gopro only comes with one of each.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxmuvox on 04/06/2014

these adhesive mounts utilize 3M’s innovative VHB 4991 adhesive backing that ensures the mounts stay put which is a gd replica of original!! Just make sure that you apply adhesive mounts to a clean, smooth, flat or curved surfaces. Although rough or porous surfaces may hold, there is a higher chance ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoscarmarkovic on 02/03/2014

Cheap. Like originals with original 3M double sided tape. Good plastic quality. everything fits tight. The stickers are not premounted, but it is not a big of a deal. You just attach them yourself when you get them:) Perfect if you are looking for cheap and good gopro mounts. Just like originals and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJCL5500 on 01/24/2014

The quality of these mounts seems to be great! The camera clicks in nicely just like the original but much more expensive mount. Maybe a tiny tiny bit thinner than an original go pro mount. But nothing i would worry about! If you have an original mount that already have been used these comes with new ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykabokiman on 11/13/2013

Dont have to pay the million dollars it would cost to get GoPros own mountings. Looks good and seems to work flawless! Cant find any cons at all at this product, it has worked for me without problems. Liked how you had to put on the little sticky notes by yourself, made the package a little bit mor fun.... Read more

1 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections