DX » Community » Reviews » ESER FXTX Square Mount + Oval Mount Set Accessories for Gopro 3+ / SJ4000
Customer’s impression:
good excellent OK BOM Great!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykartingman on 12/14/2015

The product is with an excellent overall quality. It is just as the original one. The mounts fits very good on the helmet and on a flat surface. The strong glue does not allow the camera to fall from the mounted surface. I cannot find some cons about this product.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byKozinc on 12/02/2015

It is well-built. Price is good. They arrived under 2 weeks. Very strong glue. They are almost completely identical to the original: GoPro Curved + Flat Adhesive Mounts. But five times cheaper. Great purchase.

0 0 0

• posted byepekaric on 11/05/2015

I haven't used it on may surfaces so far (mostly on helmets) but it seems like it would hold on most without a problem. The option of having a curved and flat surface mount is great and allows for diversity of placement. The provided sticky part seems like it's of good enough quality too.

0 0 0

• posted byRomanPZ on 10/27/2015

Двухсторонний скотч с быстросъемным разъемом для наклейки экшн камеры в неожиданных местах. Покрытие яркой пленкой не позволит потеряться на машине или в траве. Липкость скотча отличная. Скотч отмаркирован надписью 3M. Рекомендую к покупке.

Impression:Отлично.,Качественно.,Доступно.;

0 0 0

• posted byrasyidi on 10/09/2015

Not to say it is an excellent quality but it would be ample enough for your usage :)

0 0 0

• posted byevangelospet on 09/15/2015

The best addition to go pro eq It was a great product. I will definitely buy this again if i ever need it! Quality is very good for the price. you will be pleased having this. I was really enthusiast over how cheap you can get this kind of quality.

0 0 0

• posted byDiegoAndres9321 on 09/13/2015

el set de accesorios llego completo, en poco tiempo arribo....... tal cual lo descrito en la prublicacion ............... gracias dx

0 0 0

• posted byJohnVilla on 08/16/2015

Pros: It's Ok does his work. Cons: A little cheap quality but it's ok for the price, it's different from the original, it has a opening on the sides, but it doesn't affect, does his work... It came with the original 3M glue pads, BUT it smells really bad... i have a headache every time i open the... Read more

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted by9454346 on 08/03/2015

Great price , strapping a good material... there's nothing to spoil. Fits well. Packaged in a smart bag.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byBloutoffie on 07/30/2015

Pros: These items are great, I have a GoPro and they work just as well. Cons: I never received them in the mail. I have my own export business and I understand when items go missing, we have a bad government and the post office employ people of a certain skin color and these people do crime. So... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere