DX » Community » Reviews » ESER FXTX Square Mount + Oval Mount Set Accessories for Gopro 3+ / SJ4000
Customer’s impression:
Great! cheap! Usefull! Barato! Úteis!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySamus46 on 12/16/2014

Really useful product for my sj4000. I bought 2pcs and I am so happy that I bought 2 because now I do not have to worry about if I forgot one of those somewhere. Read more

Impression:Great!,cheap!,Usefull!;

0 0 0

• posted by8701749 on 12/13/2014

It is exactly as those ones that come with your GoPro when you buy it. The 3Ms glue come separated, you just have to assemble it. Good quality. Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfcampoi on 12/08/2014

product with good quality and great price! Read more

Impression:Great!,Usefull!;

0 0 0

• posted byhsdutra on 12/02/2014

not received this product just received the telescopic baton to GoPro. I am awaiting a confirmation Read more

Impression:cheap!;

0 0 0

• posted byDiogoBrat on 11/30/2014

Great product, easy to install and use, excelent price, excelent quality of the material used to manufacture. Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjaqueskill on 11/29/2014

bom produto com qualidade e bom desempenho Read more

Impression:Great!,Barato!,Úteis!;

0 0 0

• posted byzFrostbite on 11/21/2014

There's no reason to complain about these mounts! I placed three of these on my ATV for mounting my GoPro action-camera and I've used them a little already. However, it is very important to read the instructions, because if you mount these on a dirty surface, you might not get the best result! Overall,... Read more

Easy to use, straight-forward mounting!

0 0 0

• posted byvonpongrac on 08/23/2014

Pros: Mounts are cheap, glue is strong enough. Mounts come with plastic storage bag. Cons: Glue pads are not glued on mounts. I screwed up one oval mount becouse of that. Some glue pads are damaged! Other than that, there is nothing wrong with it! Those mount are great for gluing them on helmets or on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGustavoRaldi on 06/24/2014

Produto como descrito, a qualidade do adesivo é bem aparente e o plastico parece ser bem rigido, garantindo que a GOPRO se fixe com firmeza ao suporte Produto como descrito, a qualidade do adesivo é bem aparente e o plastico parece ser bem rigido, garantindo que a GOPRO se fixe com firmeza ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydongman on 06/05/2014

identical to the real ones, actual 3m adhesive, ive had one on my dirt bike helmet for a while and its still stuck on real well, comes with a carrying case. mounts and adhesive come separate so you can use other adhesives or mix and match adhesives. very useful as your gopro only comes with one of each.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections