DX » Community » Reviews » ESER FXTX Square Mount + Oval Mount Set Accessories for Gopro 3+ / SJ4000
Customer’s impression:
good excellent OK BOM Great!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJohnVilla on 08/16/2015

Pros: It's Ok does his work. Cons: A little cheap quality but it's ok for the price, it's different from the original, it has a opening on the sides, but it doesn't affect, does his work... It came with the original 3M glue pads, BUT it smells really bad... i have a headache every time i open the... Read more

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted by9454346 on 08/03/2015

Great price , strapping a good material... there's nothing to spoil. Fits well. Packaged in a smart bag.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byBloutoffie on 07/30/2015

Pros: These items are great, I have a GoPro and they work just as well. Cons: I never received them in the mail. I have my own export business and I understand when items go missing, we have a bad government and the post office employ people of a certain skin color and these people do crime. So... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byremy56530 on 07/27/2015

Adhesive looks very strong and curve mounts are good but the gopro mount doesn't fit in the flat ones. It's possible to put it in but impossible to take it off after. I tried to file it down but the result isn't very good

0 0 0

• posted byAxloide on 07/22/2015

Bought for SJ4000, the square mount fit preatty good, but the oval ones doesn't fit, so I can use only 3/6

Impression:Sufficient;

0 0 0

• posted byhellymellywell on 07/17/2015

Todo Bien, como se esperaba

0 0 0

• posted bypitbullitoral on 07/16/2015

apos quase 6 meses de espera chegou o produto, mas o pessoal da dx, fez tudo como devia ter feito, mandou outro no lugar como nao tinha chego a primeira compra, sumiu no caminho, eles me mandaram outro no lugar e chegou hoje.

Impression:BOM;

0 0 0

• posted byjoaosan7os on 07/14/2015

Pros: Great price when compared to original GoPro. Camera case fit perfect using this. Cons: There is an opening below the plastic (in original GoPro it is all closed in the base). This accumulates dirt and can remove the glue from the suport.

0 0 0

• posted bymaxterbendek on 07/09/2015

The quality is very good and the tape is realy strong. Good price.

Impression:good,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byTruncateQuasar2 on 07/06/2015

Pros: - very good price - practically if you have some of these to try new camera angles Cons: - the original GoPro Buckles don't fit into the flat mounts: I tried to fix that with sandpaper and silicon spray, but was very difficult

0 0 0

DX Everywhere