DX » Community » Reviews » ESER FXTX Square Mount + Oval Mount Set Accessories for Gopro 3+ / SJ4000
Customer’s impression:
good excellent OK BOM Great!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDanileeira on 08/22/2016

Pros: sticks like the original, nothing to complain about it. Cons: nothing to complain, it just fixes very well.

Impression:good,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byplayp on 03/17/2016

Good in very cold condition

Impression:good,excellent,Strong;

0 0 0

• posted by8768256 on 02/18/2016

Pros: Very useful, quality quite competitive to the original GoPro. Affordable. Cons: None. Recommend, this is perfect.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted by10045715 on 02/12/2016

6 наклеечек и 6 площадок, удобно тк сначало можно наклеить наклейку, а потом площадку

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bykiekis on 02/09/2016

Pros: * Cheap * just as good as the real gopro mounts Cons: *None found i use theses on my Gopro and FireCam in wind, snow, sun, saltwater, during diving, paragliding, skiing and much more outdoor sports. and i just don't see the divverence with the real gopro brand

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bykartingman on 12/14/2015

The product is with an excellent overall quality. It is just as the original one. The mounts fits very good on the helmet and on a flat surface. The strong glue does not allow the camera to fall from the mounted surface. I cannot find some cons about this product.

0 0 0

• posted byKozinc on 12/02/2015

It is well-built. Price is good. They arrived under 2 weeks. Very strong glue. They are almost completely identical to the original: GoPro Curved + Flat Adhesive Mounts. But five times cheaper. Great purchase.

0 0 0

• posted byepekaric on 11/05/2015

I haven't used it on may surfaces so far (mostly on helmets) but it seems like it would hold on most without a problem. The option of having a curved and flat surface mount is great and allows for diversity of placement. The provided sticky part seems like it's of good enough quality too.

0 0 0

• posted byRomanPZ on 10/27/2015

Двухсторонний скотч с быстросъемным разъемом для наклейки экшн камеры в неожиданных местах. Покрытие яркой пленкой не позволит потеряться на машине или в траве. Липкость скотча отличная. Скотч отмаркирован надписью 3M. Рекомендую к покупке.

Impression:Отлично.,Качественно.,Доступно.;

0 0 0

• posted byrasyidi on 10/09/2015

Not to say it is an excellent quality but it would be ample enough for your usage :)

0 0 0

DX Everywhere