DX » Community » Reviews » ESER FXTX Square Mount + Oval Mount Set Accessories for Gopro 3+ / SJ4000
Customer’s impression:
good excellent Great! GENIAL cheap!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysergioelgonzi on 02/10/2015

The same quality as the one sold in gopro webpage but at only 10% their price Must have for any gopro fan.

Impression:good,Great!,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byViperi87 on 02/04/2015

I mounted my gopro on my snowboard using this accessories and was perfect. For a very cheap price you can mount your gopro in every places. No cons.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bygugamrt on 02/04/2015

Ótima compra, produto chegou de acordo com o pedido e o tempo de entrega foi de acordo também. ótimo preço também.

Impression:ótima compra;

0 0 0

• posted byspoe06 on 01/28/2015

very cheap , i hope that the glue will be like the originals gopro accesories

Impression:good,it looks ok...i hope that the glue will be fine;

0 0 0

• posted by9076999 on 01/23/2015

Dont think the glue of the tape is as strong as the one you get with the gopro

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byPietStm on 01/20/2015

pros: much cheaper than original gopro buckle mounts cons: the plastic is not as good as the gopro orinigal buckle mounts, these bend a little bit more and the base plate of the original mounts are completely filled with plastic, these mounts have an opening in the bottom.

Impression:good,not as strong as originals;

0 0 0

• posted byphgsbr on 01/16/2015

I mounted my gopro on my skateboard using this accessories and was perfect. For a very cheap price you can mount your gopro in every places. No cons.

Impression:excellent,cheap!;

0 0 0

• posted bykokomadena on 01/07/2015

Finally a decent price for a couple of plastic mounts and some 3M sticky paddles.

Impression:Great!,excellent,Usefull!;

0 0 0

• posted bySamus46 on 12/16/2014

Really useful product for my sj4000. I bought 2pcs and I am so happy that I bought 2 because now I do not have to worry about if I forgot one of those somewhere.

Impression:Great!,cheap!,Usefull!;

0 0 0

• posted by8701749 on 12/13/2014

It is exactly as those ones that come with your GoPro when you buy it. The 3Ms glue come separated, you just have to assemble it. Good quality.

Impression:Great!,cheap!,Usefull!;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections