DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Power Supply AC Adapter for Asus EXA0801XA - Black (4.8mm Plug Size)
  • 5 star 8 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byphrqq on 10/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good, just like the original one I had. Cons:It gets a little hot. The other non-original one I had used to heat a lot more, but this one I think it gets to a acceptable temperature. OtherThoughts:The original cord was eaten by the dog (seriously), I boug... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynemosvk on 01/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this little gem not for notebook,but as a power supply for my all in one computer controlled battery charger.The output voltage and current are more than enough for my charger to charge everything i need.Pretty compact,was surprised. And has nice blue led ;) Co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLysfisken on 11/14/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A very good and cheap charger, it fits my EEE Pc 1000He like a glove and works just perfect from the first time i used it Cons:Gets very hot, maybe not extreme, but hotter than the orginal one, thats the only reason that the build didnt get a 5 from me OtherThoughts:The... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalexanderk on 10/23/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good charger. If it's a replica, it's a well-done replica... It replaced my original ASUS 1000H charger without any problem at all. Cons:None so far. OtherThoughts:The only differences with the original charger is that the original plug was ?-shape, where... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywjafarrow on 02/26/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:exactly like the original Cons:none.... seriously none..... ok... they give it a US cord but big deal. OtherThoughts:If you like to care your Eee around between home and the office... but hate carrying the power adaptor 'cause there's no space in the pouch for... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCharger244 on 08/21/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I am using this power supply to recharge an Asus EeePC T91MT and it works just like the original. No issues at all. It is a bit lighter than the original power supply that came with the EeePC. I would agree with the other reviewer that stated that the power supply seems... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflyerdie on 08/10/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:*Really cheap!!! in my country this power supply cost around U$D50! *blue led :) *large cable Cons:*no velcro *no power cable added *gets warm too quick OtherThoughts:not a CONS but..the power supply connector that comes with my netbook is in L, no bothering the side of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byByLuferat on 07/02/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small and easy to carry, the size of the original. Very cheap in comparison with compatible products. Pequeno e fácil de transportar, do tamanho do original. Muito barato em comparação com produtos compatíveis. Cons:The output connector las... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybobfrapples on 03/19/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This it! This is the OEM (original equipment manufacturer) the ASUS sticker is not photocopied or misspelled. The charge LED is blue just like the original. It's less then one third the price you'll pay any where else. I may have to get another for when this fai... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylailo on 12/20/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Have the same size as the original. - It has the same blue LED, very useful to see if is working. Cons:- May have shorter cable than original, but not much. - I think it's warms up more than original. - No power cable supplied. OtherThoughts:I have an Asus EeePC 100HA.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections