DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Power Supply AC Adapter for Asus EXA0801XA - Black (4.8mm Plug Size)
  • 5 star 8 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byphrqq on 10/23/2013

Very good, just like the original one I had. It gets a little hot. The other non-original one I had used to heat a lot more, but this one I think it gets to a acceptable temperature. The original cord was eaten by the dog (seriously), I bought another one that was not very good, used to get so hot the plastic case melted, and now I am very satisfied ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynemosvk on 01/21/2013

I bought this little gem not for notebook,but as a power supply for my all in one computer controlled battery charger.The output voltage and current are more than enough for my charger to charge everything i need.Pretty compact,was surprised. And has nice blue led ;) None at all,just in my case i had to cut and re-solder the conector,because it was ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLysfisken on 11/14/2011

A very good and cheap charger, it fits my EEE Pc 1000He like a glove and works just perfect from the first time i used it Gets very hot, maybe not extreme, but hotter than the orginal one, thats the only reason that the build didnt get a 5 from me The contact is not bent as the orginal, thats sad... :( But overall, no big deal indead So you brook your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalexanderk on 10/23/2011

Very good charger. If it's a replica, it's a well-done replica... It replaced my original ASUS 1000H charger without any problem at all. None so far. The only differences with the original charger is that the original plug was ?-shape, whereas this one is straight, plus the original has a velcro strap on it. Recommended as a replacement and a backup ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywjafarrow on 02/26/2011

exactly like the original none.... seriously none..... ok... they give it a US cord but big deal. If you like to care your Eee around between home and the office... but hate carrying the power adaptor 'cause there's no space in the pouch for it.... get a second adaptor and leave it at the office. It is either the real deal or the best copy I have ever ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCharger244 on 08/21/2010

I am using this power supply to recharge an Asus EeePC T91MT and it works just like the original. No issues at all. It is a bit lighter than the original power supply that came with the EeePC. I would agree with the other reviewer that stated that the power supply seems a little more fragile than the original one. For the price, you can't go wrong! ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflyerdie on 08/10/2010

*Really cheap!!! in my country this power supply cost around U$D50! *blue led :) *large cable *no velcro *no power cable added *gets warm too quick not a CONS but..the power supply connector that comes with my netbook is in L, no bothering the side of the netbook...in this case the connector is I and sometimes upset the cable A good backup power supply ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byByLuferat on 07/02/2010

Small and easy to carry, the size of the original. Very cheap in comparison with compatible products. Pequeno e fácil de transportar, do tamanho do original. Muito barato em comparação com produtos compatíveis. The output connector lasted a few days. Gave poor contact and had to be replaced. The output cable is too short and became ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybobfrapples on 03/19/2010

This it! This is the OEM (original equipment manufacturer) the ASUS sticker is not photocopied or misspelled. The charge LED is blue just like the original. It's less then one third the price you'll pay any where else. I may have to get another for when this fails, as they all-ways fail get lost or cut. Slight difference to my old power supply is that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylailo on 12/20/2009

- Have the same size as the original. - It has the same blue LED, very useful to see if is working. - May have shorter cable than original, but not much. - I think it's warms up more than original. - No power cable supplied. I have an Asus EeePC 100HA. The original and this replacement are almost exactly the same, except for the cable lenght and the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections