Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvipers on 10/11/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Momentary/twist tailcap is unique on DX. - Well machined. You wouldn't guess the price. Construction beats more expensive budget lights. Cons:- The beam; it's blotchy and generally horrible. OtherThoughts:- Mine came with a glow in the dark button. Some migh... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythegnostic on 02/19/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Unique activation, (Surefire style) of momentary/twist. Switch should be able to handle lots of current, as there is no cheap clicky. Glow in the dark tailcap switch Easy to convert to P60/D26 drop-in with minor modifications. Came with lubrication on threads. C... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzenithsky on 06/25/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:has a nice matte finish and a good feel to it.easy to disassemble and replace bulb. the price for this torch is reasonable. the switch is a simple twist on,off switch not a clicky switch, cr123 batteries fit with little space left on the sides so it doesnt rattle when ful... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhyperloop on 11/09/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:VERY VERY sturdy, the knurling is aggressive and the light feels very very good in your hand. Operation is simple, a rear twisty that has a momentary on button. The initial light output was very bright but i fried my bulb when i slipped in two freshly charged RCR123s (3... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections