DX » Community » Reviews » Universal USB Charging/Data Cable for All Ipod/PSP/GBA SP/NDS/NDS Lite/HTC Cell Phones
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byodie333 on 07/26/2010

- Great way to eliminate a mess of cables - Less cables to carry when I travel - Cables are higher quality than others I have seen - **PRICE** - Works great with a AC wall adapter Charge time is decreased with multiple items plugged in, but that is to be expected. For me that is acceptable because I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDrumm on 02/01/2010

x It really charges. :) x Several plugs inside one cable x Charges my HTC Diamond phone and Ipod x Low charge rate from PC. My phone's 900mAh battery was empty and I left it charging for 9 hours and it managed to charge to about 90%. I should probably get an AC/DC adapter to charge it directly from the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byicebreaker on 12/12/2009

All the handy connections you need in one black cable. Nice black cable with excellent cable qaulity. Came in standard packaging as show in the pictures. You are allways going to miss one connection you need, for me that was a Sony digital camera connector. The ipod connectors plastic casing came off ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections