DX » Community » Reviews » 1-to-3 Cigarette Lighter Power Spliter with USB Output (Black)
  • 5 star 5 ( 45% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 45% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlexeika on 03/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:General pros its after long time working without any problem in car well. USB port 500mAh for charge any additional devices. 3 socket help connect in one time gps and other items which must worked when it need.Cons:Connector for socket need use accurately, can be demages... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVJSam on 09/27/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:3 sockets + 1 USB (500mA) - Long power cable - Good quality plastic - Light when it's on (Red diod) Cons:- USB is 500mA so not at all devices can charged by it. So if you want to use USB port with your device, you need to know what you need power. - For some freq... Read more

0 0
  • posted byParth90 on 06/20/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- cheap - long cable - easy to use - able to use every port at the same time - light weight and compact - very useful product Cons:- built quality feels a little cheap - some things don't work on the usb port OtherThoughts:Bought these for my sister becouse she needed to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKolpu on 04/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:- Cheap - Small and lightweight - Nice outfit - Long cable - Easy way to multiple cigarette lighter power port with USB output - You can recharge different kinds of USB products in your car - Little red light indicates when on Cons:- Cable is thin so it can be... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySMSLB on 03/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Once you take it apart and rebuild it it works okay. Cons:Build quality is poor. There is no strain relief on the wire that plugs into the cigarette lighter. After a week of use the wire insulation at the hole where the wire comes through wore off, the + and -... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySMSLB on 11/29/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:Once repaired it works fine. Fits into the empty "shelf" of a double DIN opening with a single DIN receiver. Cons:Operation was intermittent so I opened it up and found that the solder joint for the ground wire was broken and it was intermittently making contact... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybotsos on 08/25/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:The hub is made of quality materials. The connections are strong and reliable (I have already opened it). The nests are tide enough to insure good connection. Cons:I still do not find any cons - the product is good. OtherThoughts:I tried to connect my anty-rada... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylemisk on 06/05/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It works very well and is robust and sturdy. Funciona muito bem e é robusto e resistente. Cons:For me, the wire is very small and the fixation with double-sided tape is almost impossible. It was very ugly in my car so I'm not using anymore. Para mim o fio... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygbdemelo on 02/04/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:The first thing that i bought from DX. Really usefull, good quality, low price, HAVE A USB CONNECTION that can be used with SKU 30768. Good wires, good plastics, don't find any "unsafe" things using this. Black color combines better with chargers. Cons:At this mo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysrspinho on 10/20/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- Really good product to help you when you´re traveling with kids. - You can connect your GPS, your Dingoo (very good PMP) and any other equipment, like a portable DVD player, for example. - It is really robust Cons:- The light is a bit bright, specially w... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections