DX » Community » Reviews » Waterproof Protective Plastic Full Body Case for Iphone 5 - Grey + White
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydenico1 on 04/10/2014

The colour of this case is very bright which makes it beautiful. It truely is waterproof, you could use it in the bathtub or a swimmingpool! It is also safe when you drop the phone into the toilet. Just remember to not flush it though!it may Fall fromm 2 meters high.you can swim and even waterskie with your phone and make a selfie from you behind the ... Read more

0 2
  • posted byedenfeldt on 02/25/2014

Waterproof and tough construction, tested during 20 hours under water in the kitchen sink nice seals around the charge plug. Hard plastic, takes some force to actually close the case, get better after a few times. Hope the plastic does not become brittle over time. Hard for other persons to hear trough the microphone when calling, have to raise the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRJ123abc on 11/21/2013

First opening the box it looks like an awesome product with good packaging which it is. This case is very inexpensive for its value and feels like it would hold up to everything it says it can. I ran it under the sink briefly and no water leaked through. I think this case would protect my phone from falls but I took it off my phone due to the major ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections