DX » Community » Reviews » DX Original Ultra-Mini USB 2.0 802.11n/b/g 150Mbps Wi-Fi / WLAN Wireless Network Adapter - Black
  • 5 star 11 ( 92% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by Venenooo on 06/03/2014

Pros: Very small product, so at least for me, its a good point. The price is very good, there are many USB WIFIs that costs at least 3 times more than this one. Works fine and Im happy with this Mini USB WLAN WIFI. There is not too much to say about it, but I can say that is a good thing to buy if you need one WIFI USB. I recommend DX Original... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by Nemanjath on 05/29/2014

Pros: Very easy to install, good price and very useful. If you don't want more cables for your Desktop PC this is just the thing. Signal is always great - doesn't disappear or anything like that. Work's perfect on Windows 7 Professional 64bit. Cons: Maybe should put the CD inside for people that are less acquaint in Computer's. OtherThoughts: I... Read more

0 0
  • posted by michelr06 on 05/19/2014

Pros: very easy download and setup of the program. it started to work without any problem Telechargement et installation simple et ca demarre facile Detecter immediatement sous win 7 et xp rapide et efficace Cons: No cd inside, you have to download the software. Pas de Cd mais le telechargement est facile et l'installation sans probleme OtherTh... Read more

0 0
  • posted by KieSeyHow on 05/05/2014

Pros: Low profile, and tiny. This is an EXCELLENT replacement for a damaged Wi-Fi transceiver in a laptop. The speed is good and it does not have any bloatware apps that will annoy you. Cons: The drivers, are not included. You have to download them form the dx.com website. Windows OS Driver: http://m5.img.dxcdn.com/CDDriver/CD/sku.252716-71906.... Read more

2 0
  • posted by pdenata on 04/24/2014

Pros: very easy download and setup of the program. it started to work without any problem Cons: it has no cd inside, you have to download the software. still it's not promised and not a big problem. didnt have chance to use for long hours, installed it at home computer, so far so good. OtherThoughts: DX Original Ultra-Mini USB 2.0 802.11n/b/g 1... Read more

0 0
  • posted by HerrThompson on 04/20/2014

Pros: Hooks up easily to your Raspberry Pi, plugged it in, turned on the power and it was working without any driver hassle. This is coming from a total Linux noob so it is a good one. Supports b/g/n. Cons: Can't think of any real cons. OtherThoughts: I have only plugged it to my Raspberry Pi, so I have no idea how it works for Windows systems,... Read more

0 0
  • posted by RahzaDream on 03/20/2014

Pros: -very small. Fits in the tightest of places and does not stick out much at all. Less than 1cm. -Small size also makes it very portable. Will fit in your pocket or small container very easily -excellent range for such a small device -Great value! Cons: -drivers do not automatically load for this device. You need to manually install them us... Read more

1 0
  • posted by Pjotor on 02/19/2014

Pros: "DX Original Ultra-Mini USB 2.0 802.11n/b/g 150Mbps Wi-Fi / WLAN Wireless Network Adapter" is a very good little wifi-dongle. It is cheap. It doesnt take much space off of your usb port. It has a good sensitivity and range. I use in my living room's media-pc; youtube and other internet streaming videos work fine, even though the... Read more

6 0
  • posted by Artryom on 02/14/2014

Pros: -Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeap!!! -Good quality -Range is arround 150M outside and 50 inside! -Its tiny, and its very usefull. -DX Original - You support dealextreme when you buy it. Cons: -Could be a bit bigger, its easy to loose it. -It isnt a D-Link or Cisco adapter but you cant get anything better for the price. -N/B/G but no A... -No cons a... Read more

1 0
  • posted by yvesfch on 01/15/2014

Pros: The "DX Original Ultra-Mini USB 2.0 802.11n/b/g 150Mbps Wi-Fi / WLAN Wireless Network Adapter - Black" works fine in Raspberry Pi running Raspian using the RA Link firmware pkg. I used the instructions from the adafruit learning system to setup wifi using the command line Cons: I cannot get a 150Mb connection even if the router... Read more

7 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections