DX » Community » Reviews » DX Original Ultra-Mini USB 2.0 802.11n/b/g 150Mbps Wi-Fi / WLAN Wireless Network Adapter - Black
Customer’s impression:
Cheap Very good product Funcional Small! perfectly reception
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygreenyel on 09/23/2014

Pros: -Smal -Simple -Works perfeclty -Dont need a big antena -It came on a customized box Cons: -Need to instal driver before use -None Other thougs: The product works perfectly. It came on a dx box like from a store. Works perfeclty but you need to instal the drivers before. The product came with a ... Read more

Impression:Cheap,Funcional,Small!;

0 0 0

• posted bydtmariam on 09/23/2014

Pros: small and user friendly Cons: Signal is not that much good I bought this product thinking it will boost my network signal but it is lower than my laptop's network signal. If you need this network usb card for a computer that does not have network card, it will suit you well. I can see this usb ... Read more

Impression:Very good product;

0 0 0

• posted byHans62 on 09/22/2014

Its small so it doesent stick out of your laptop,its very cheap.its fast and the reception is excellent.the drivers for this are one a little cd.but if you wont the latest drivers go to mediatek.com because the have taking over this company.Cons:well the cartonbox where its being delivered in its not ... Read more

Impression:great product cheap,good cheap product,perfectly reception;

0 0 0

• posted bydigitalrsv on 09/22/2014

Prós: Compacto, leve Rápido e é relmente 2.0. Contras: não tem pontos negativos. Entrega em 40 dias via frete grátis em Barcarena - Pará - Brasil Recomendo para que compre no DX.COM é um site muito confiavél, e oferece varios mecanismos de restreio, para o brasil o rastreio é no proprio site dos correios.... Read more

Impression:Muito Boa !!!,No Brasil Entrega !!!;

0 0 0

• posted byTirzono on 06/18/2014

This device is really cheap and really small. I am using it in my Raspberry Pi and the device immediately recognizes the device, without having to install it. Because of the fact that the device is very small you will not see it when you inserted this in your device. Unfortunally is the speed of this ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byVenenooo on 06/03/2014

Very small product, so at least for me, its a good point. The price is very good, there are many USB WIFIs that costs at least 3 times more than this one. Works fine and Im happy with this Mini USB WLAN WIFI. There is not too much to say about it, but I can say that is a good thing to buy if you need ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNemanjath on 05/29/2014

Very easy to install, good price and very useful. If you don't want more cables for your Desktop PC this is just the thing. Signal is always great - doesn't disappear or anything like that. Work's perfect on Windows 7 Professional 64bit. Maybe should put the CD inside for people that are less acquaint ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymichelr06 on 05/19/2014

very easy download and setup of the program. it started to work without any problem Telechargement et installation simple et ca demarre facile Detecter immediatement sous win 7 et xp rapide et efficace No cd inside, you have to download the software. Pas de Cd mais le telechargement est facile et l'installation ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynorbs33 on 05/11/2014

It simply works on my raspberry pi, Nothing to configure for the hardware (drivers or whatever). The key is properly connecting to my old linksys router at something like 15 meters at another follr (the pi is in my basement). The package contains no documentation. When I opened the case I had a little ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bymarkog on 05/06/2014

Works very good. I didn't try to connect to a distant router. If the router is in the same room works fine. none Drivers page in the manual doesn't exist. A new drivers page: http://www.mediatek.com/en/downloads/usb/ A message from their page: 'Please note that the Ralink website has been merged with ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections