DX » Community » Reviews » DX Original Ultra-Mini USB 2.0 802.11n/b/g 150Mbps Wi-Fi / WLAN Wireless Network Adapter - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Very good BOM muito bom Small
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybluexpres on 06/20/2015

i tried to use this usb wireless in my linux fedora and it is not recognized automatically. also it is not working on raspberry. for windows it is very good. i dont simulate coverage but in same room it has 5star connection speed. i am not use is it possible to use it in raspberry xbmc but you it... Read more

Impression:good,Useless,Small;

0 0 0

• posted bymathew8009 on 06/18/2015

Pros: Price Works out of the box, no setup needed on most systems Supports Debian & Ubuntu OS's Cons: None Overall : Great purchase, would buy again

Impression:good,Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byVampyressa on 06/13/2015

PROS: - Small. - Nice range CONS: - It is difficult to get the drivers working in some boards (like banana-pi)

Wifi dongle Wifi dongle

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byalfx91 on 05/30/2015

pros: very good adapter, very nice price , does the job like any other wlan adapter, nice size. a good buy! Cons:nothing! nice adapter for a goood price!!! if you need a Wifi/Wlan wireless adaapter this one is recommended!

Impression:good,Very good,BOM;

0 0 0

• posted byestpoc on 05/14/2015

Despite the really small formprint, I got great coverage.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byeinix on 05/13/2015

the included cd has windows drivers... i have no experience with them. the linux drivers included need to be compiled for your individual system... but doesn't support newer kernels, you need to apply a workaround to make that work properly workaround sourced from askubuntu.com that worked for me... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybudo89 on 05/12/2015

Whell..i receive my package very very fast and with free delivery. Wifi adapter is very cheap& small to use and i like it..

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byFudgedundies on 05/04/2015

Driver has to be forced through windows and in some cases crash the O.S.. Why pay anything for this type of aggravation. I was however able to get it to work on one computer. The other crashed with no way to roll back the driver.

1 0 0

• posted byjohnanderson52 on 04/23/2015

I bought one of these last year and it worked well with Win7 and Linux. Bought two more recently only to discover the chipset has changed. It is not recognized in Win7 nor in Linux (Raspbian). Drivers on the DX website didn't work. Loaded drivers from enclosed CD for win7 and it worked. Have not... Read more

Impression:Beware- not the "original" DX Original;

0 0 1

• posted bydenevraut on 04/21/2015

-Works great on Windows. -Wrong description: the Chipset is a MT7601 and not a RT5370. The RT5370 chipset is plug-and-play on a raspberry pi 2 but the MT7601 (device ID 148f:7601) does not work at all, i tried many time to find a working driver on the internet but every time it failed. If you a i... Read more

Impression:Disappointed ;

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere