DX » Community » Reviews » DX Original Ultra-Mini USB 2.0 802.11n/b/g 150Mbps Wi-Fi / WLAN Wireless Network Adapter - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Very good bad Small BOM
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byThatshowwedoit on 12/13/2015

Since the wireless on my laptop was on the fritz, I ordered this dongle. It worked well for about 16 months. Not as long of a useful life as I had hoped, but for shipping included price of 5.35, it's acceptable.

Impression:good,It worked well enough;

0 0 0

• posted byspaceace1 on 12/11/2015

Pros: Works great with raspberry pi which was my intended use. Cons: None so far.

Impression:Very good;

1 0 0

• posted byVendetta2k12 on 12/01/2015

This adapter works out of the box on a raspberry pi 2B. Make sure that the power supply you will using can supply more than 2 ampere's. The adapter has a good range and support speeds up to 150mbit - the speed will vary depending on the position of the wireless router and this adapter.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byerwinkendo on 10/12/2015

Very good value, the driver support is not the best and it can be tricky to setup, but it is very flexible and can be used in different situations. I have seen that other dongles with the same driver have a more stable behaviour, but this still does the job.

0 0 0

• posted byhalonanttis on 10/01/2015

PROS: IS THAT THERE IS NO CON'S THIS TIME THE PRODUCT IS GOOD QUALITY AND FAST. THERE FORE THIS IS A GOOD CHOICE.

0 0 0

• posted byhectorgnux on 09/21/2015

Pros: Trabaja bien en windows 7 y 8. Cons: Problemas con los dirvers en Linux. Siento que se recalienta mucho. El equipo trabaja muy bien para su tamaño y precio, solo para algunos proyectos en linux me ha dado problemas. No logre hacerlo funcionar con una Raspberry Pi 2.

0 0 0

• posted bylrmb@hotmail.com on 09/09/2015

Very well buld quality, works very well and easy to configure. Extremely small for the reception quality. Highly compatible will all the wireless networks i used so far.

0 0 0

• posted byn1849778 on 08/11/2015

My main concernt with being able to work with legacy Microsoft OS and it works with Windows 95, XP and 2000. I haven't tried it with Windows 7. Works with PI as well.

0 0 0

• posted byspodlesny on 08/09/2015

I had two of this adapters and both broke down after several hours of using. First I think that I just does not have a lucky for an adapter so I bought a second. However second adapter broke too.

Impression:bad;

0 0 0

• posted bybluexpres on 06/20/2015

i tried to use this usb wireless in my linux fedora and it is not recognized automatically. also it is not working on raspberry. for windows it is very good. i dont simulate coverage but in same room it has 5star connection speed. i am not use is it possible to use it in raspberry xbmc but you it... Read more

Impression:good,Useless,Small;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere