DX » Community » Reviews » DX Original Ultra-Mini USB 2.0 802.11n/b/g 150Mbps Wi-Fi / WLAN Wireless Network Adapter - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Very good bad BOM muito bom
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byn1849778 on 08/11/2015

My main concernt with being able to work with legacy Microsoft OS and it works with Windows 95, XP and 2000. I haven't tried it with Windows 7. Works with PI as well.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byspodlesny on 08/09/2015

I had two of this adapters and both broke down after several hours of using. First I think that I just does not have a lucky for an adapter so I bought a second. However second adapter broke too.

Impression:bad;

0 0 0

• posted bybluexpres on 06/20/2015

i tried to use this usb wireless in my linux fedora and it is not recognized automatically. also it is not working on raspberry. for windows it is very good. i dont simulate coverage but in same room it has 5star connection speed. i am not use is it possible to use it in raspberry xbmc but you it... Read more

Impression:good,Useless,Small;

0 0 0

• posted bymathew8009 on 06/18/2015

Pros: Price Works out of the box, no setup needed on most systems Supports Debian & Ubuntu OS's Cons: None Overall : Great purchase, would buy again

Impression:good,Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byVampyressa on 06/13/2015

PROS: - Small. - Nice range CONS: - It is difficult to get the drivers working in some boards (like banana-pi)

Wifi dongle Wifi dongle

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byalfx91 on 05/30/2015

pros: very good adapter, very nice price , does the job like any other wlan adapter, nice size. a good buy! Cons:nothing! nice adapter for a goood price!!! if you need a Wifi/Wlan wireless adaapter this one is recommended!

Impression:good,Very good,BOM;

0 0 0

• posted byestpoc on 05/14/2015

Despite the really small formprint, I got great coverage.

0 0 0

• posted byeinix on 05/13/2015

the included cd has windows drivers... i have no experience with them. the linux drivers included need to be compiled for your individual system... but doesn't support newer kernels, you need to apply a workaround to make that work properly workaround sourced from askubuntu.com that worked for me... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybudo89 on 05/12/2015

Whell..i receive my package very very fast and with free delivery. Wifi adapter is very cheap& small to use and i like it..

0 0 0

• posted byFudgedundies on 05/04/2015

Driver has to be forced through windows and in some cases crash the O.S.. Why pay anything for this type of aggravation. I was however able to get it to work on one computer. The other crashed with no way to roll back the driver.

1 0 0

DX Everywhere