DX » Community » Reviews » DX Original Ultra-Mini USB 2.0 802.11n/b/g 150Mbps Wi-Fi / WLAN Wireless Network Adapter - Black
  • 5 star 18 ( 82% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTirzono on 06/18/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This device is really cheap and really small. I am using it in my Raspberry Pi and the device immediately recognizes the device, without having to install it. Because of the fact that the device is very small you will not see it when you inserted this in your device. Co... Read more

1 0
  • posted byVenenooo on 06/03/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very small product, so at least for me, its a good point. The price is very good, there are many USB WIFIs that costs at least 3 times more than this one. Works fine and Im happy with this Mini USB WLAN WIFI. There is not too much to say about it, but I can sa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNemanjath on 05/29/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very easy to install, good price and very useful. If you don't want more cables for your Desktop PC this is just the thing. Signal is always great - doesn't disappear or anything like that. Work's perfect on Windows 7 Professional 64bit. Cons:Maybe should put th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymichelr06 on 05/19/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:very easy download and setup of the program. it started to work without any problem Telechargement et installation simple et ca demarre facile Detecter immediatement sous win 7 et xp rapide et efficace Cons:No cd inside, you have to download the software. Pas de Cd mais l... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynorbs33 on 05/11/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It simply works on my raspberry pi, Nothing to configure for the hardware (drivers or whatever). The key is properly connecting to my old linksys router at something like 15 meters at another follr (the pi is in my basement). Cons:The package contains no documentation.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarkog on 05/06/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works very good. I didn't try to connect to a distant router. If the router is in the same room works fine. Cons:none OtherThoughts:Drivers page in the manual doesn't exist. A new drivers page: http://www.mediatek.com/en/downloads/usb/ A message from their page:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKieSeyHow on 05/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Low profile, and tiny. This is an EXCELLENT replacement for a damaged Wi-Fi transceiver in a laptop. The speed is good and it does not have any bloatware apps that will annoy you. Cons:The drivers, are not included. You have to download them form the dx.com we... Read more

2 0
  • posted bypdenata on 04/24/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:very easy download and setup of the program. it started to work without any problem Cons:it has no cd inside, you have to download the software. still it's not promised and not a big problem. didnt have chance to use for long hours, installed it at home computer, so far... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHerrThompson on 04/20/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Hooks up easily to your Raspberry Pi, plugged it in, turned on the power and it was working without any driver hassle. This is coming from a total Linux noob so it is a good one. Supports b/g/n. Cons:Can't think of any real cons. OtherThoughts:I have only plug... Read more

0 0
  • OK
    posted bykallepee on 03/29/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The little bugger works brilliantly. It's tiny and does what is expected. Even the price is moderate. It is easy to install in usb port and you can get a good grip of it if you need to remove it. Cons:You have to install drivers for the thing to work. Packet is about 30... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections