DX » Community » Reviews » Vibration Activated 100dB Motorcycle Anti-Theft Security Alarm with Remote Control Keychain
Customer’s impression:
sei lá
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybrunopow on 11/01/2014

Além disso, após a compra, você pode escrever uma avaliação de pelo menos 100 caracteres para resgatar pontos para usar em outras compras. Read more

Impression:sei lá;

0 0 0

• posted byBLAGHHH on 09/06/2013

- Value for money, this is a simple straight on alarm that is very accesible for the "poor" driver :) - High volume - Decent sensitivity even with stock configuration - Drains battery slowly - Easy to insltall (not considering the blue wire) - Cheap plastic - Thin and fragile wires - Poor RF ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byreubenmoss on 04/15/2013

very cheap, easy to use and install, very loud, the sticky pad is very sticky, very good so i got 3 more for my friends :) drains scooter batteries slowly, didn't no what the blue wire is for.... or how to adjust the sensitivity... drains scooter batteries slowly, didn't no what the blue wire is for.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byreubenmoss on 02/08/2013

very cheap, easy to use and install, very loud, the sticky pad is very sticky, very good so i got 3 more for my friends :) drains scooter batteries slowly, didn't no what the blue wire is for.... or how to adjust the sensitivity... very cheap, easy to use and install, very loud, the sticky pad is very ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byOmer078 on 12/22/2012

The alarm works good and it goes on when you are sitting on the bike. The sensebility can be adjust so that is very handy. Also the alarm uses very slight of the batterypower. After a time (1 year), the alarm will show the quality problems. Sometimes the alarm don't functions not very well but the mostly ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytlok1234 on 09/08/2012

It is easy to connect. Works also with a 9V battery, so it can be used as portable alarm. Keeps loud noise. Sensitivity is adjustable (sensitivity setting sequence from remote control: 1 x UNLOCK, 3 x LOCK --> the more beeps the less sensitive). Comes with very badly understandable English manuals.... Read more

0 0 4

• posted bymanuelgc on 04/26/2012

an alarm that makes its functions, has a very cheap price and is highly recommended, as the price of a motorcycle alarm can easily exceed $ 100. is sensitive, if you sit on the bike, or moved, the alarm is activated. the instructions are very bad, has a very rough, you have to know where to place the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjose123456 on 03/21/2012

good alarm not feel anyone on the bike or try to steal it sounds pretty good will flee like thieves and also sounds super good and has far-reaching control with batteries and biene I am very happy with the alarm and I served only offer CONR put people who likes to sit on the bikes I see only cons that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzukisalman on 09/14/2010

good price fast shipping to ISRAEL (about 1 & half week) system works good except the SENSITIVITY ADJUSTMENT feature that i didn`t understand how it works i tried to do everything (i`m professional installer) and could not figure how to adjust the sensitivity from remote control, DX it`s pity. if ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPafman on 09/03/2010

This alarm is very very cheap. I never seen an alarm for 10$ anywhere. It does the job like it's supose to do. E never believe that this alarme will really work until i get mine. The instructions are really bad. But for the bigest 2 problems you have a review explain how to solve them. And that's all,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections