Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMatesX on 09/03/2012

- Plays music, videos - Displays pictures, txt files - Has FM tuner - Can record voice/FM radio - Good sound quality even with the included headphones - Can be used as a flash drive (if you carry the data cable with you) - Mine came with dead battery - I had to order a new one from eBay (sending it back ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byNufilius on 12/15/2010

It's definitely a great quality watch, with pretty good screen, sound, OS, and build quality. It seems to have a pretty decent battery life. The size is pretty good - it isn't too small for an mp3/mp4 player, and not too big for a watch. The band has a good size, too. I have fairly small arms, and it ... Read more

1 0 4

• posted bygshopebay on 02/08/2010

- Very nice object. - You can use also like USB disk - Good quality - The size is ok for the watch, not too big. - Good display - No problem during the use. The software works well. - Not FM radio - Not size over 1GB (there is but not in Dealextreme) - This is a fantastic watch if you want make a gift ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bydbates55 on 12/20/2007

Pretty easy to use and get use to, nice screen, has a color screen with good picture, easy to use in places your not suppose to have mp3 players and stuff along that line like school lol. a little bit bulky, the software takes time to convert, and the screen is nice but low pixels as expected in a screen ... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections