• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Good cheap watch for listening music

posted by MatesX on 09/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

- Plays music, videos
    - Displays pictures, txt files
    - Has FM tuner
    - Can record voice/FM radio
    - Good sound quality even with the included headphones
    - Can be used as a flash drive (if you carry the data cable with you)

Cons:

- Mine came with dead battery - I had to order a new one from eBay (sending it back for replacement would be expensive for me, the new battery was about 5 bucks) and replace it myself.
    - It has 2,5mm headphone jack, so you have to get a converter if you want to connect some better 3,5mm headphones.
    - The body is made of cheap plastic, I'm not sure how long will it last before it breaks in some kind of way.
    - Some supported languages has terrible translation - I stayed with the English language setting because I could hardly understood the Czech translation.

OtherThoughts:

Mine actually had 2GB instead of 1GB - the memory is provided by microSD card inserted in card reader on the board, I haven't tested it, but maybe it can support even bigger microSD cards.

Bottomline:

Very good watch for listening to your music or FM radio while traveling or jogging with a good price. Sound quality is better than I personally expected.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections