DX » Community » Reviews » Racing Wheel Controller for Wii (White)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaxe0588 on 12/23/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a very cool product a lot cheaper than an official wii racing wheel. It's good for little kids and a lot better than just holding the wiimote sideways. Cons:In my local $ store and other dollar stores they have the same exact product for a dollar and the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalsolea on 11/27/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's very light and fits very good in the hand. Had no problem putting the Wii remote in. It brings a totally new feeling in Mario Kart or Need for Speed. I wouldn't play a car game just with the bare remote again. Cons:You have to take the Wii remote sleeve o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMickeleti on 09/08/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very cool and fun, seen to be very strong, fits perfectly, if you like rancing games you need one. makes the mario kart game much mor funnier, my grandfather is playing it now =O now i need more rancing games... Cons:not at all, realy it is perfect... OtherTho... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMickeleti on 08/20/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Perfect, very good. The fit is perfect, just remove the safety strap. It's much more fun to play with the wheel not to mention that I have big hands, and increase the size of the joystick was much better for me. Perfeito, muito bom. O encaixe é perfeito,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byenkrypter on 02/05/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This wheel will do the job, the wiimote is harder to put in, at first glance u will tihnk that it wont fit. YoU have to keep the remote perfectly flat to put it in. it is storng and sturdy and dos not weight much Cons:Bottom trigger is harder to reach, a bit a... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections