DX » Community » Reviews » Heat-Absorbing Laptop Cooling Ice Pad (Non-Powered / for 12~17 inch Laptops)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjwing on 11/21/2012

This is a must-have if you are used to use your notebook on your lap. It is made with a good material, I was expecting that due the high price. You can use your computer for about 2-3 hours on your lap and I am not sure but it seemed that the computer got a little faster. I do not know why. Well, I own a 15 inches laptop and this pad could not embrace ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjwing on 07/23/2012

This is a must-have if you are used to use your notebook on your lap. It is made with a good material, I was expecting that due the high price. You can use your computer for about 2-3 hours on your lap and I am not sure but it seemed that the computer got a little faster. I do not know why. Well, I own a 15 inches laptop and this pad could not embrace ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydarkfad on 01/09/2011

Handy addition to your laptop if it overheats. Made of good materials. It is well built, will distribute and collect the heat is your laptop. Limited time use, after heating to wait until the cool down and be able to absorb heat again. Weight is not so easy. Not everyone can carry it with you if necessary. But to use in one place will be fine. Time ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byroarg on 09/17/2009

I got this for my Unibody Macbook pro 13.3 inch model. So far, it works very well keeping the laptop cool, for the whole aluminum bottom gets very hot, especically while playing games. I recommend this more than underfans for macbooks, as the fan vents are at the back of the notebook, rather than at the bottom, so it wont block any fan speed GET THE ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byChrisAndreae on 07/16/2009

Decently manufactured, fairly thick, can distribute heat evenly across bottom of laptop. Contents not actually solid at (cool) room temperature, so cannot absorb excess heat from laptop via phase change. This severely limits its usefulness. I'd previously bought the very similar looking SKU 7588, which I was very pleased with, but it went out of stock ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections