DX » Community » Reviews » 2.4GHz 15~18dBi Directional High Gain 13-Unit Antenna for Wifi/Wireless Network (N Female)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysmilos on 02/04/2013

The antenna is a solid construction. The gain is 13 dB. In practice, it is from 11 - 13 dB. It's worth every penny. Very good for short links up to 1 km. For me, working on the vertical polarization. Because of the relatively small vertical entrance angle can be nice to focus. Because no body is... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byNeoVortex on 08/07/2012

Solid gain, outperforms home-built BiQuads by a few dB Unfortunately it is not possible to switch from vertical polarisation to horizontal polarisation without modifying the antenna (drilling some more holes to rotate the mounting plate around). According to the manufacturers sticker the model is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymilocs on 07/07/2012

good quality build easy to mount and of course the pigtail is a plus as the coax is no connceted directly to the antenna makes it much easier to mount higher the mount the coax after great find Dealxtreme not much as to cons i could find here !!!!!!! Use it regularly to connect at local ham fest... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byolewsaa on 01/13/2012

As with all radio communication a proper antenna is the key element. I does not matter if you transmit with 1000 mW when you peer only transmit with 50 mW. A proper antenna with 15 dB gain will amplify the signal (10^1.5, 15 dB is 1.5 B => 10^1.5 = 31) 31 times and if you trust the 18 dB 63 it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byizmail on 04/10/2011

looks solid. aluminum material. robust construction such as that of a TV antenna. I could not find any missing. it's not used already. sma plug on me because I do not. I could not find any missing. it's not used already. sma plug on me because I do not. If you must use the wifi ago sma plug to If... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byyurisuprime on 08/31/2010

Resonable price for this antenna (build like some Yagi variation), good material and, well, ok build quality make this thing best buy antenna from this site for outdoor. I think it will be nice to make cable more in lenght, give waterproof to antenna/cable connector. Real numbers is around 11-12... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymanueloliva on 08/13/2010

The packaging is good when it arrived, heavily packaged thus protecting the item from the damage. the installation is quite simple. though i have to replace the connector. I had a outrageous gain in signal strength. my old antenna for my wimax connection is having 80-93% signal on all three bm622... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDeshi on 05/05/2010

Does the job, and quite well, once you have it aimed properly. Roughly 10-14dbi gain over my stock omni antennas on a Linksys WRT54G Router with Tomato firmware, using a descent quality 4-foot long N to RP-TNC cable. Might be even better results if could hook up direct. - Short cable, so you will... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bySnakeNET on 04/18/2010

solid, good build, with a way to attach it. Better than some 'ricore' antenna. Ease to point (I have fixed a boussole on it) in my model (not the same as pictured), the cable is not good placed. Then, I have less signal than the standard omni. I have to correct it to have a correct result. Browse... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byogofogo on 03/23/2010

This santenna is just great! I bought a converter cable from N male to rp-sma so I can attach it to my Gsky wifi adapter which I also bought from here. I have great connections to hundreds(yes hundreds) of wifi hotspots and all this is without direct visibility!; I use it as an indoor antenna and... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections