DX » Community » Reviews » TANGSPOWER Fing 5 x Cree XM-L U2 3000lm 3-Mode White Flashlight - Black (1~4 x 18650)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEdFromOhio on 01/20/2014

Very nice looking light other than a scuff mark in my bezel. Easy to use electronic switch as opposed to the more common mechanical tail switch. Compact design. Not as bright as other 5 x XM-L lights I have, probably because this says it's driven at 2300mA instead of the more common 2800mA. As a result,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byfryden on 11/23/2013

Spill and construction. This is a solid piece of equipment, although I haven't tried to beat it up yet to see what it can take. This is not a "thrower", but for shorter ranges it will turn night to day. Standing on its butt, it will light up a normal living room. Functionality is top notch ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAtomlite on 11/11/2013

A very bright searchlight in a small package. Solid and well constructed and come packed in a nice box with extra O ring and landyard. Has the feel of a solid and compact light. The 5 leds give a smooth big hotspot with good side spill and shines between flood and throw. Nice white light and shines brighter ... Read more

0 0 9

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections