DX » Community » Reviews » 28-LED 3-Color-Light Leather Band Mens Fashion Wrist Watch
  • 5 star 13 ( 48% )
  • 4 star 14 ( 52% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytoisondor on 05/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:VERY VERY original watch Looks like a bracelet when the LED are not lit, The look of it is pretty good, the chrome part is brilliant and shiny. The bracelet is pretty good quality, seems like a good leather imitation. Not too big Cons:The LED cannot be ajusted in terms of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byregalraptor on 04/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Different than anything else in a good way, it really looks cool and the overall quality of the watch as the leather band is above average. The product packaging is another pro, a steeled metal box. It also comes with an extra battery. Easy to configure and entertaining t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNick_P on 11/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Price is unbeatable to see if you like this style of watch. Holds time great. Good conversation piece. Cons:Watch band is cheap and feels horrible. OtherThoughts:The buttons at first felt cheap, but have since started to feel better, I don't know what that was about. I... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynarvalz on 09/07/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Eye-catching design, very similar to expensive version. Easy to use and to get used to it. Set up was super easy - just two buttons. Fits comfortable, and I have quite a big wrist. Cons:As many say, strap feels quite cheap - you can change it though. OtherThough... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythisisdaveh on 01/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Bizarre interface makes it stand out. -Actually not too hard to read when you get used to it. -Looks good with formal or casual wear. -Watch has excellent build quality. -Easy to set time. Cons:-Watch strap isn't of the same quality as the watch itself. -Pack... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTeddyBcool2000 on 09/25/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Definetly works - Easy to setup- (A-Button B-Button) - Does catch a lot of eye attention Cons:- The strap isn't leather, has a Styrofoam hybrid feel it, and it soaks up sweat/stains OtherThoughts:- I hit the face on wall awhile back and it de-stuck it to the watch, it... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymyunderside on 06/21/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Awesome build quality of watches - Belt looks good - Spare battery attached - Stylish metal gift wrap - Stainless steel case and belt lock Cons:- Lock on the belt can fall off during heavy pulling but set it back is not a problem - Embroidery on the belt looks cheap (ti... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysupercram on 04/05/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Looks great, almost fancy looking with the strap being a leather look a like. Most unique watch I ever bought, bound to get look's and attention. Cool little pattern before time is displayed (only 1 sec. long). I hope it will maintain a it's battery life for a g... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZeddan on 03/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I received the watch yesterday. It was packaged in a nice aluminum box (perfect as a gift). Instruction inside the package was very clear (well, not hard to understand how it does suppose to work). Summary: - Very stylish & cool gadget - Good build quality.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byboazshaf on 02/28/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a little game every time you want to know the time. shiny. elegant. you get good at reading after a few times. feels well finished and of high quality, both piece and strap. improves your'e ability to count. unique. Cons:not for color blind people. also n... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections