DX » Community » Reviews » 28-LED 3-Color-Light Leather Band Mens Fashion Wrist Watch
  • 5 star 13 ( 48% )
  • 4 star 14 ( 52% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytoisondor on 05/10/2013

VERY VERY original watch Looks like a bracelet when the LED are not lit, The look of it is pretty good, the chrome part is brilliant and shiny. The bracelet is pretty good quality, seems like a good leather imitation. Not too big The LED cannot be ajusted in terms of brightness, makes it difficult to read when exposed to the sun. The watch doesn't display ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byregalraptor on 04/11/2013

Different than anything else in a good way, it really looks cool and the overall quality of the watch as the leather band is above average. The product packaging is another pro, a steeled metal box. It also comes with an extra battery. Easy to configure and entertaining to use, it is not for give you the time, it is just to show off and look cool The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNick_P on 11/06/2012

Price is unbeatable to see if you like this style of watch. Holds time great. Good conversation piece. Watch band is cheap and feels horrible. The buttons at first felt cheap, but have since started to feel better, I don't know what that was about. I was afraid this would keep horrible time as others have noted, but it stays within a minute between ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynarvalz on 09/07/2012

Eye-catching design, very similar to expensive version. Easy to use and to get used to it. Set up was super easy - just two buttons. Fits comfortable, and I have quite a big wrist. As many say, strap feels quite cheap - you can change it though. Instructions say that it can be set up to automatically show time every 15 minutes, but don't explain how ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythisisdaveh on 01/11/2012

-Bizarre interface makes it stand out. -Actually not too hard to read when you get used to it. -Looks good with formal or casual wear. -Watch has excellent build quality. -Easy to set time. -Watch strap isn't of the same quality as the watch itself. -Packaging is a little cheap-looking. -LEDs don't stay lit for very long. This design is so eye-catching ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byTeddyBcool2000 on 09/25/2011

- Definetly works - Easy to setup- (A-Button B-Button) - Does catch a lot of eye attention - The strap isn't leather, has a Styrofoam hybrid feel it, and it soaks up sweat/stains - I hit the face on wall awhile back and it de-stuck it to the watch, its essentially a big piece of high quality plastic over the LED lights in the back, just sprayed some ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymyunderside on 06/21/2011

- Awesome build quality of watches - Belt looks good - Spare battery attached - Stylish metal gift wrap - Stainless steel case and belt lock - Lock on the belt can fall off during heavy pulling but set it back is not a problem - Embroidery on the belt looks cheap (tips of the threads are protrude) Quickly get used to this method of determining the time.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysupercram on 04/05/2011

Looks great, almost fancy looking with the strap being a leather look a like. Most unique watch I ever bought, bound to get look's and attention. Cool little pattern before time is displayed (only 1 sec. long). I hope it will maintain a it's battery life for a good amount of time, probably will due to the larger style watch battery it takes. when light ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZeddan on 03/14/2011

I received the watch yesterday. It was packaged in a nice aluminum box (perfect as a gift). Instruction inside the package was very clear (well, not hard to understand how it does suppose to work). Summary: - Very stylish & cool gadget - Good build quality. - Extra battery - Easy to use, setup - Nice leather bracelet - Perfect in the dark - Takes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byboazshaf on 02/28/2011

It's a little game every time you want to know the time. shiny. elegant. you get good at reading after a few times. feels well finished and of high quality, both piece and strap. improves your'e ability to count. unique. not for color blind people. also not for people who are sensitive to attention or being called geeks. get ready to answer questions ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections