DX » Community » Reviews » 0.8" OLED Bluetooth Incoming Call Vibrate Alert Bracelet with Caller ID Display (Silver)
  • 5 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byOppengamer on 06/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use. Incoming number display. time display. Metal wrist band. Seems solid and heavy. Cons:Low charge capacity. Low vibration level. Displays only number not name from address book. it's hard to change wristband size. OtherThoughts:Cheap package and sma... Read more

2 0
  • posted byOppengamer on 08/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Pretty cool gadget - writes you number of income, time and vibrates - but not so clear as phone. Whatever - it's better option for whom let phones in suits or in handbag. Cons:It's heated when charging a little, but it's ok i think. Also charger fork wasn't for... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeslimjim on 05/07/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good product, excellent quality. Mine came running smoothly. My girlfriend uses a lot because it keeps the phone in the bag and not listen to the touch. Besides the advantage of the bluetooth watch with the display showing the number of the caller. Extremely functi... Read more

2 0
  • posted byDavidenko on 09/19/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Looks good -Proximity feature works good -Bright screen -Has Built-in clock Cons:FLAWED MANUFACTURING PROCESS! The bracelet comes pretty big, much bigger than my wrist. I went to my local jeweler to remove some links. They took two out, even though they broke their link... Read more

3 0
  • posted byuaevistaCOM on 08/17/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A very useful product to have as I work in a very sensitive office environment. So can’t keep the phone ring high note this result in missing some important calls. Thanks to DX for bringing this product I never miss my calls any more. The belt is finely metal made. It’s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPhoghat on 07/22/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The idea of this bracelet is great, but in execution not so great. Another reviewer commented on its great looks, and it does have that. I'm single and when out on an date women comment on its good looks. The blue OLED screen is nice too. The price for this it... Read more

2 0
  • posted byPhoghat on 07/08/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a nice piece of kit. a lot of women friends of mine admired the way it looks. It does have its uses also. I have it for about a month a the first week I was in a Starbucks and as I was walking out the thing buzzed because I had left the phone on the seat. Pretty... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections