DX » Community » Reviews » i-SmartSim SIM Card Unlock Overlay Attachment for Nokia and Most Other Cell Phones (Yellow)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrunilagabo on 11/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Wery usefull. I had tryed to unlock my Nokia 7373, but with no luck, but after I bought this simcard, no problem. Easy to install/use. Just put it under youre own simcard, and it will work. Mine also worked on the internet....:-) Cons:It is wery thin, so one h... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycolenikol on 12/04/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I have a T-Mobile Pulse locked by a local operator (the company policy) so I could not use a SIM card / number from other operators. I'll had go to the local cell phone service to get it unlocked and wait for a couple of days. With this attachment, I've solved the problem... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMisterNuLo on 11/09/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The device works good but when I tested the card in my phones. Unlocks 3G cards because in a nokia 6630 I can make video calls. Also it works on a Sony Ericson T303 (not listed in the manufacturer information) but no 3G tested. Cons:I need to cut the SIM card despite th... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections