DX » Community » Reviews » i-SmartSim SIM Card Unlock Overlay Attachment for Nokia and Most Other Cell Phones (Yellow)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFunnyMan88 on 05/20/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this before more then a year, because my friend got an old nokia mobile and it was blocked for other mobile operations. I try to use it but it not works for this type of nokia so it is not usefull for me. Product looks good and maybe it is usefull for... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrunilagabo on 11/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Wery usefull. I had tryed to unlock my Nokia 7373, but with no luck, but after I bought this simcard, no problem. Easy to install/use. Just put it under youre own simcard, and it will work. Mine also worked on the internet....:-) Cons:It is wery thin, so one h... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycolenikol on 12/04/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I have a T-Mobile Pulse locked by a local operator (the company policy) so I could not use a SIM card / number from other operators. I'll had go to the local cell phone service to get it unlocked and wait for a couple of days. With this attachment, I've solved the problem... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMisterNuLo on 11/09/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The device works good but when I tested the card in my phones. Unlocks 3G cards because in a nokia 6630 I can make video calls. Also it works on a Sony Ericson T303 (not listed in the manufacturer information) but no 3G tested. Cons:I need to cut the SIM card despite th... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections