DX » Community » Reviews » i-SmartSim SIM Card Unlock Overlay Attachment for Nokia and Most Other Cell Phones (Black)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDominiquepc on 02/09/2013

Just unlocked an HTC Wings (Hera110) successfully today. Am in Mauritius and could not hove access to the Orange network but the Chilli network worked fine. The greedy unlockers will not get my money My orange Sim card got useless today. Will contact the provider on Monday. the material is indeed fragile ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bypyro329 on 01/24/2013

Quite thin as an aluminium paper, just with the small chip on the border so you need to cut it. Good price for what it does. I´m testing this on an simple SonyEricsson t280i in Spain. It is locked for YOIGO, and now I have a SIMYO card. It worked as soon as I puted with my sim card but at the next ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykraxo on 01/03/2011

Confirmed that works on my Sony Ericsson T280i locked for Yoigo and now using a Simyo sim (in Spain). Tested for almost one month and no problem at the moment. I had some problems on the second day and almost gave up. Probably it was a network general problem as the company Simyo use vodafone/orange ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections