Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytsikosts20 on 05/10/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:I bought two of those my tablet, because my all charger broke. With this i can charge it from several various places like: Car(if you have cigarettelighter adapter), computer and nowadays many of smartphones come with charger that has detachable usb cable.Cons:The cable... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymoneycow on 05/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Good built. Looks solid on first impression. BUT.... pls see con.Cons:The contact lead somehow fall a little short and when I got it . I tried in using my USB charger and plug one in. I noticed, after turning the charger ON. NO charging..... a little too short...cannot get... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydawja5215 on 04/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:I needed a cable with 2.5mm head so that I can charge my CUBE tablet with a USB and it is just what I need. The build quality of the cable can't go wrong.Cons:None that I can think of.The build quality is good so there's no cons in that.OtherThoughts:Maybe the 2.... Read more

0 1
  • posted byrocual on 03/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Enough long cable. It fits perfectly into some tablets that have this DC connector. Not sure what more pros it could has because it is just a cableCons:No cons. Only con is that if you need it soon you will have to wait for it because shipping time.OtherThoughts:Buy this... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykenyapcomau on 03/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Useful for charging devices such as tablets that take a 2.5mm plug from a 5V USB power supply. I wanted this as a backup in case the charger provided with the tablet broke down. Also I can take one USB charger with me when I travel because USB chargers are stan... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytimtak on 03/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Long, more robust than the one that came with my Smartq charger, fits my Smartq X7 tablet pc, it is about the right length.Cons:None really. I might have liked another colour e.g. white or red.OtherThoughts:I will snip one of them and attach it to the charger cable, and ha... Read more

1 0
  • posted byToniJokihaara on 01/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:I bought two of those my tablet, because my all charger broke. With this i can charge it from several various places like: Car(if you have cigarettelighter adapter), computer and nowadays many of smartphones come with charger that has detachable usb cable.Cons:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflaviols2010 on 08/13/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:very good, I bought this as an old that I used to charge batteries of control of my video game stopped working, and this is better than the old. Cons:The only bad thing about it is the size being very small, but that does not work on anything, USB input it came a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byneveraskmewy on 07/22/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:I bought three. Acceptable quality, low cost, fit perfectly to my SmartQ v7 MID. I use it with a emergency charger (sku.3205) or with a 1500mA USB wall sharger. Cons:The cable is obviously fragile.I cannot find more cons, really. Great buy for the low price. Othe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysangel on 04/01/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:fast shipment, fit exactly to my telit phone, Now I can charge my phone with a USB charger and also emergency charger , sku.30251. Fit exactly, do not puull out in the middle of the charging process, good quality as well for so low price. Cons:nothing that I fo... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections