DX » Community » Reviews » USB to 2.5mm DC Charging Cable
Customer’s impression:
portable charging The cable is very short length Best price eeverywhere Low quality cable
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPaulus51 on 11/28/2014

Pros : best price good working cable Cons: none this is a great usb cable for phones tablet with the small connector, fast delivery, i revieved this at my home in europe in less then one week ! i am happy with this cable , price fast, delivery, fast, good kwality, good website ! Read more

Impression:The cable is very short length,portable charging,Best price eeverywhere;

0 0 0

• posted byskajwakr on 09/25/2014

I needed this extension because I have many devices wich use 2,5mm connector. And it's nice that I can use a USB port or universal USB charger to charge my device. Pro: + it works for my devices Con: - very fragile, have to be careful not to break it - the connector doesn't go fully in, it's too long Read more

Impression:portable charging;

0 0 0

• posted bysergei1747 on 08/01/2014

The advantages of this product, I have not found. And minuses enough and it was a long charges tablet, the cable is very short long. Further testing of the cable on the stand confirmed the low quality as it does not pass current even one ampere and produces only 0.1 amps, so the tablet is charging from ... Read more

Impression:Low quality cable,The cable is very short length;

0 0 2

• posted bytsikosts20 on 05/10/2014

I bought two of those my tablet, because my all charger broke. With this i can charge it from several various places like: Car(if you have cigarettelighter adapter), computer and nowadays many of smartphones come with charger that has detachable usb cable. The cable is obviously? fragile, a little I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysagikazarmark on 04/07/2014

It gives enough power to devices I use (5V/2A). The quality is far better then usual, you won't have a problem with that. (Works great with WayteQ/CUBE tablets) The cable itself is a bit short for me, but it is subjective. Does not work with my bluetooth headset. Beyond these, I didn't realise any cons ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCarel5 on 12/05/2013

Wonderful product. I bought a tablet which only charges through the DC port and I needed to get a cable with a usb so that I can charge the tablet with my portable charger -- and this is it! It works perfectly for charging my tablet when I am outdoors! No problems. Except that it took a month for delivery!... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byCarel5 on 12/05/2013

Wonderful! It's exactly the cable that I needed to charge my tablet with my power charger when I am outdoors. It works perfectly well! No problems. I have been charging my tablet with my portable charger and it works very well! Product is well made and works excellently. I required a cable that has a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymoneycow on 05/17/2013

Good built. Looks solid on first impression. BUT.... pls see con. The contact lead somehow fall a little short and when I got it . I tried in using my USB charger and plug one in. I noticed, after turning the charger ON. NO charging..... a little too short...cannot get the proper contact for charging.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydawja5215 on 04/24/2013

I needed a cable with 2.5mm head so that I can charge my CUBE tablet with a USB and it is just what I need. The build quality of the cable can't go wrong. None that I can think of.The build quality is good so there's no cons in that. Maybe the 2.5mm head is just too loose when inserted into the charging ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byrocual on 03/25/2013

Enough long cable. It fits perfectly into some tablets that have this DC connector. Not sure what more pros it could has because it is just a cable No cons. Only con is that if you need it soon you will have to wait for it because shipping time. Buy this cable if you need a cable to charge your tablet ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections