DX » Community » Reviews » USB to 2.5mm DC Charging Cable
Customer’s impression:
good portable charging The cable is very short length Low quality cable slightly thinner
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylinchfix on 11/17/2015

Very good and useful cable, quality A+.

Impression:good,The cable is very short length,portable charging;

0 0 0

• posted byIcaro57 on 01/22/2015

Pros: Convenient to use if you want something around 60 cm length, not the best quality but useful. Cons: Mine seems to be a little thinner than expected. It works, but doesn't seems to attach firmly Other thoughts: I bought it planning to use as adapter to charge my tablet with a power bank and... Read more

USB to 2.5mm adapter USB to 2.5mm adapter

Impression:slightly thinner;

0 0 0

• posted by1fil1 on 01/15/2015

Pros: convenient to carry. Solidly made, allows you to charge devices with high charging current. Cons: Not found.

0 0 0

• posted bysomeorder on 01/07/2015

A bit short in length, but can be extended. Found no problem using it!

0 0 0

• posted byPaulus51 on 11/28/2014

Pros : best price good working cable Cons: none this is a great usb cable for phones tablet with the small connector, fast delivery, i revieved this at my home in europe in less then one week ! i am happy with this cable , price fast, delivery, fast, good kwality, good website !

Impression:The cable is very short length,portable charging,Best price eeverywhere;

0 0 0

• posted byskajwakr on 09/25/2014

I needed this extension because I have many devices wich use 2,5mm connector. And it's nice that I can use a USB port or universal USB charger to charge my device. Pro: + it works for my devices Con: - very fragile, have to be careful not to break it - the connector doesn't go fully in, it's too... Read more

Impression:portable charging;

0 0 0

• posted bysergei1747 on 08/01/2014

The advantages of this product, I have not found. And minuses enough and it was a long charges tablet, the cable is very short long. Further testing of the cable on the stand confirmed the low quality as it does not pass current even one ampere and produces only 0.1 amps, so the tablet is from is... Read more

Impression:Low quality cable,The cable is very short length;

0 0 2

• posted byjgandara on 08/10/2015

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros: its just a charging cable... works perfect... looks like its build with quality its cheap. very cheap. works prefect to charge a lenovo android tablet that i have bought also at dealextreme.com Cons: no cons fot this Its... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytsikosts20 on 05/10/2014

I bought two of those my tablet, because my all charger broke. With this i can charge it from several various places like: Car(if you have cigarettelighter adapter), computer and nowadays many of smartphones come with charger that has detachable usb cable. The cable is obviously? fragile, a I buy... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysagikazarmark on 04/07/2014

It gives enough power to devices I use (5V/2A). The quality is far better then usual, you won't have a problem with that. (Works great with WayteQ/CUBE tablets) The cable itself is a bit short for me, but it is subjective. Does not work with my bluetooth headset. Beyond these, I didn't realise so... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere