DX » Community » Reviews » 4-Port USB AC Charging Adapter Charger for IPAD / IPHONE / Samsung - Black (EU Plug/100~240V)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 33% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySirdoneff on 04/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good idea, to replace all the chargers with one only. Saves place in your power sockets. Cons:Non-quality product. Worked for 2 minutes totally and burned. Not sure how the power stability will be if the electronics is so cheap. OtherThoughts:This charger is not worth b... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySjuru on 01/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It has 4 ports and the connector is easy to pull off if you want to use it with a cord. Cons:It does not charge iPad while it is on since it only delivers 0,47amperes on each port (tested with an instrument) There is also a high frequency sound from it, probab... Read more

1 0
  • posted byYossilind on 11/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I don't know what to say, I used the charger, just for a very short time. Cons:Worked for only 10 minutes ! then stopped and smell like electric shortcut. OtherThoughts:It looked OK when I first got it, and i was very happy that I can replace 3 chargers, but as... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections