DX » Community » Reviews » 4-Port USB AC Charging Adapter Charger for IPAD / IPHONE / Samsung - Black (EU Plug/100~240V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySirdoneff on 04/07/2014

Good idea, to replace all the chargers with one only. Saves place in your power sockets. Non-quality product. Worked for 2 minutes totally and burned. Not sure how the power stability will be if the electronics is so cheap. This charger is not worth buying as its quality is pretty low. As soon as I put ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bySjuru on 01/07/2014

It has 4 ports and the connector is easy to pull off if you want to use it with a cord. It does not charge iPad while it is on since it only delivers 0,47amperes on each port (tested with an instrument) There is also a high frequency sound from it, probably from a very cheap transformator.... if you ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byYossilind on 11/26/2013

I don't know what to say, I used the charger, just for a very short time. Worked for only 10 minutes ! then stopped and smell like electric shortcut. It looked OK when I first got it, and i was very happy that I can replace 3 chargers, but as I said, it worked, only for a short time. I don't think you ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections