DX » Community » Reviews » eQute BSSM4C1 Mechanic Style Titanium Steel Locomotive Chain Link Bracelet - Silver
Customer’s impression:
Beautifull joli I am very sad broke in first hour
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfantasyaonline on 09/11/2015

Vraiment sympa à regarder et à tenir, il ne s'est cassé qu'une fois, car je prenais la douche avec, donc forçément avec le temps il devait casser, je l'ai facilement réparé, et je l'ai finalement réglé à ma taille. Il faut savoir que tout les bracelets ne sont pas réglables, celui là ci, il des +... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMNMRX on 08/10/2015

This chain link is beautiful ant stylish. The price is in the middle range by the quality. But there is one big con it is chain rivets. It is very poor quality rivets. It is broke just on hand by snag of my pant pocket. I am looking to fix somehow but I recommend to return back to DX.

Impression:I am very sad;

0 0 0

• posted by9488887 on 07/08/2015

lock system is secure, the look is very nice, it's not pulling your hairs . BUT in broke in half in the first hour i had it. One of the pins got loose. they Are riveted and while attempting to repair it another one fell off. It's really a pity because its really nice looking. i will have to take... Read more

Impression:Beautifull,broke in first hour;

0 1 0

• posted byshadowone on 06/30/2014

The bracelet is a really good quality, the lock system is safe and secure, the look is brilliant shiny surface, comes in protecting case and as described. It is just flexible so it not pulling your hairs The size of the bracelet is not adjustable so you need to have strong arm to fit the The is I... Read more

1 0 0

DX Everywhere