DX » Community » Reviews » 5050RGB 12W 200lm IP65 Waterproof 60 5050 SMD LED RGB Stripe w/ Remote Control - White (110cm)
Customer’s impression:
good muito bom i can find better bellissime
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byadrianoraffoul on 03/03/2015

is good , quality a bit poor, you will need 12v source to use it , it does not come with ! leds is very bright , and the remote control works ok , but i dont like the thing to have to find a 12v source to make it work !

not so good not so good

Impression:i can find better ;

0 0 0

• posted bykrasoft on 02/20/2015

Pros: A good bright inexpensive light stripe. LED is low energy consumption. Easy to mount using the sticky side of the stripe. The IR controller allows to set any color and brightness as well as some fancy blinking and strobing. Cons: The package missed the 4-pin connector between the controller... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byiszukics on 02/12/2015

Pros: Cheap, big brightness, easy to use. Cons: I use this leds for my TV back lighting, and the LED receiver is working with my TV remote too, therefore this led not suitablle if your TV on the same wall or direction. The led remote contorller is went awry after 2 weeks. ( some button switching... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bygabry135 on 10/19/2014

luminose comode e economiche colori veramenti luminosi e belli nessun contro rscontrato fin ora

Impression:bellissime;

0 0 0

• posted byLMiguez on 10/06/2014

Iluminação forte com baixo consumo, bonita que causa um efeito legal. Se cair na água não para de funcionar, muito satisfeito com o produto. A fita de fixação é fraca devendo ser substituída.

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted byMakreliak on 01/30/2014

Remote controller provide a lot of functions, does really function, mean it's not just plain button with same action. All pros of LED lighting at cheap cost. Easy to use, just plug in and go. Good packed up and fast shipping. No cons. I think this product is great and i am satisfied with choose a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydemis99 on 01/18/2014

Very useful for my case. Really easy to use and install. I use it as a home made ambilight system. I love the ambilight system from Philips televisions and this is the easiest way to achieve a similar option. The LED's work perfectly and no problem till now. The adapter is not included so you to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyadimanor on 12/15/2013

I just got it and I am really impressed. It wast packed professionally and the lights are super bright. you can change the color of the lights with the remote that works great. I am not sure if it will work outdoors. it does not come with a battery and you need electricity that is not included. I... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere