DX » Community » Reviews » 5050RGB 12W 200lm IP65 Waterproof 60 5050 SMD LED RGB Stripe w/ Remote Control - White (110cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMakreliak on 01/30/2014

Remote controller provide a lot of functions, does really function, mean it's not just plain button with same action. All pros of LED lighting at cheap cost. Easy to use, just plug in and go. Good packed up and fast shipping. No cons. I think this product is great and i am satisfied with choose of this.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydemis99 on 01/18/2014

Very useful for my case. Really easy to use and install. I use it as a home made ambilight system. I love the ambilight system from Philips televisions and this is the easiest way to achieve a similar option. The LED's work perfectly and no problem till now. The adapter is not included so you have to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyadimanor on 12/15/2013

I just got it and I am really impressed. It wast packed professionally and the lights are super bright. you can change the color of the lights with the remote that works great. I am not sure if it will work outdoors. it does not come with a battery and you need electricity that is not included. I found ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections