DX » Community » Reviews » Color Ink Jet Cartridge for EPSON Printers (C/CX Series)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 33% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byffrrzz on 05/11/2010

- Two plugs design make it quite easy to fill them with ink: 1.- Just take off the colored plug 2.- fill with about 10 ml of ink 3.- reseal the colored plug 4.- finally take of the clear plug (in other to let air enter the cartridge while consuming the ink). Sadly the chips of these cartridges were not recognized by my printer because Epson change the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymattp409 on 04/20/2010

None that I can think of. I knew they were refillable but I didn't know they were actually EMPTY. When i got them one of them had the little circuit board falling off. I was hoping for a recycled original EPSON cartridge. I dont have the time or energy to refill my print cartridges. Here in the US its easy to get replacements its just not cheap. I would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjfmoreira on 04/19/2010

Refillable cartdriges. No need for that messy bulk-ink sh** that people that print a TON of copied per day use. They should last apporximately FIVE times more than regular Epson originals (that have 2ml on then). No instructions came with the package. It took me a while to figure out WHERE to refill with ink. You got two small rubber caps: one colored ... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections