DX » Community » Reviews » CMT 9243 3-in-1 Titanium Plated HSS Steel Triangle Shank Step Down Drill Bits Set
Customer’s impression:
Great! Works Fine Perfeita Nice to have Quality tool cheap box
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydvl7eyes on 12/16/2014

Pros: Good quality, dose what I need it to do. Still no long term experience, bul looks promising. Cons: Digits not very clear after a few drills Something very useful. Nce to have. Hope it lasts a long time Read more

Impression:Nice to have,Works Fine;

0 0 0

• posted bydreadsonics on 11/24/2014

Tough material but is over sized. For deeper drill this is not possible. Looks nice however, I feel not realistic for a simple home drill usage. Read more

Impression:Works Fine;

0 0 0

• posted bybreathing77 on 11/21/2014

Pros: The tools are well made and of good quality Cons: Don't expect much from the wooden box, when I opened mine the part that holds the tools fall apart... it's cheap stuff and you know why. Side note: I did not use the tool yet, so the quality is only from the good looking stand point :-) Read more

Impression:Quality tool cheap box;

0 0 0

• posted byGnuitenjong on 10/31/2014

Decent quality at a fraction of the cost of alternative drills. I´ve used it on normal steel up to 5mm thick and stainless steel of 2mm thick. No problems. Read more

Impression:Great!;

0 0 0

• posted byNivicos on 10/10/2014

Pros: Do the job, is much cheaper then in Brazil, a low quality plated drill bit here cost +- R$120. Cons: Not sharp enough, I have to put to much force for open the first hole. Very good product, nice finishing, come in a nice box and are very useful. Read more

Cheap and precise Cheap and precise Cheap and precise

Impression:Great!;

0 1 0

• posted byHighspeedsteel on 09/20/2014

Pros: Work well, I have used on stainless and mild steel and haven't blunted at all yet. I give them a hard time but they keep on going. Cons: If I was to come up with one its that the box is a little rickety. Read more

Impression:Great little drill bits;

0 0 0

• posted byMabawhcs on 08/22/2014

Perfeitas para aumentar buracos pré existentes e limpar rebarbas depois do furo feito. Senti falta de um pouco de fio na broca maior até os 8 mm. Read more

Impression:Perfeita;

0 0 0

• posted bydeveauzt on 08/09/2014

I like the fact that this set comes with a larger stepping bit. Most of the kits in local stores around this price have similar quality bits, but not the larger ones. Bonus points for the little wooden box they come in. I was expecting them to just be thrown into some kind of packaging but they were ... Read more

Impression:Works Fine;

0 0 0

• posted bytuhtar on 05/13/2014

great material built, wide range of use. Great for plastic and metal. Packed in wooden box, realy practic for maintaining for further use. It has marked dimensions on side so it is rely practic when using item. As there are three in package it's realy wide range of use that is possible with so much of ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byShelby500 on 01/28/2014

It is a good product. The price is great, very nice in the wooden box. obviously recommend for use as a hobby, because it is not a professional article. However I will certainly recommend the excellent good value for money. The three sizes available allow you to have several possibilities of use and ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections