DX » Community » Reviews » Color Ink Jet Cartridge for EPSON Printers (T Series)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybincabral on 10/05/2010

I was always very afraid to buy a printer because of the price of inks. When I heard they were making refillable cartridges for Epson, I encouraged them to test the quality. And I'm very pleased. The quality of the cartridges is very good. The ease of use as well. The cartridges will reset itself at a certain level of ink, simply by opening the printer ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybincabral on 10/05/2010

I was always very afraid to buy a printer because of the price of inks. When I heard they were making refillable cartridges for Epson, I encouraged them to test the quality. And I'm very pleased. The quality of the cartridges is very good. The ease of use as well. The cartridges will reset itself at a certain level of ink, simply by opening the printer ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byffrrzz on 06/09/2010

- Two plugs design make it quite easy to fill them with ink: 1.- Just take off the colored plug 2.- fill with about 10 ml of ink 3.- reseal the colored plug 4.- finally take of the clear plug (in other to let air enter the cartridge while consuming the ink). The black tank report itself to the printer as an 73N (7ml)tank instead of a 73HN (14ml) tank.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections