DX » Community » Reviews » Sunglass MP3 Player (2GB)
  • 5 star 25 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 17 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 2% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byarmand554 on 01/11/2014

Glasses perform well. On head sits well husband, but I’m woman and headphones are for me long. They look really cool, especially with sku.14120 (polarized) - Player is not that bad and does what it is supposed to - package includes hard case. I go for a drive on a bicycle and this device very useful thing for bicyclists much! No more any bothersome ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykillersl80 on 03/05/2013

Easy to use, good sound, handy gadget. Not the first time I wear for the season and running. All right. If you are lucky that he came normal. Increasingly DX sends terrible things, like this time, the product came plohova quality loose telescope hang headphones for sale is not good and will not be exchanged because the item works. Very unhappy (not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarielx5 on 02/20/2013

This have a Good level of sound it is very practical, the glass have the opportunity of move, the headset, to back and forward. Easy to use, and of course very cheaper. It is really good have 2 types of charge. Well... i suppose that is not the best quality of sound, but it is the enough for use daily. The led is only in color red but in the instruccion ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytxutxeria on 01/02/2013

It is a good buy because it has a very affordable, even cheap for usefulness. I needed glasses and an MP3 and I can have it all at once, it's a great idea. I have recommended it to my friends, they liked the product. It is very easy to use, hardly need instructions because it is very intuitive. Burn time: 6 hours, great! Contrary must say that is one ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrufinocastro on 10/23/2012

For my use: just perfect. 2 GB: good enought. Sound quality: good enought. Battery: more than 8 hours and fast charger. Easy to use. Lens are poor. You can buy mirrored lens, but they aren´t good too. I think it is the only cons situation. My first works during two years in a very good use. After this time the recharchable battery fail, so it is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysonatajana on 08/18/2012

Glasses perform well. On head sits well husband, but I’m woman and headphones are for me long. I so they but listening of them by bicycle absolutely sufficient. Loudness is unexceptionable, operating is absolutely simple. EU fork doesn't go add to the drawers in Czech republic. Fork much briefed. We had to buy homesters adaptor plus file away overhung ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypropagaandu on 05/21/2012

They fit well on me, work immediately. Battery life is decent and they are compatible with most formats like wma and aac. The volume is more than you would expect, as is the sound quality. I would say almost as good as an iPod's sound quality except that there is a slight hum when the track is silent at full volume. It remembers where you stopped listening ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycammlinden on 09/25/2011

It's an MP3. In a pair of sunglasses. What's not to love? About 1/10 of the price of other models, as well. Simple controls layout. The lenses and/or the earbuds can be flipped up at any one time, so that you can have just one or the other. Mine came with a nice sturdy case that fits them perfectly, a USB-to-wall adapter, instructions, a microfiber ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byNezaa on 06/15/2011

Excelent item for bike riding, runing, walking, jogging and other sprot activities. Have no wires to bore you. You can flip the lens to have just the sound in you ears! Great Product at all! The battery do not least playing all songs if you fill the memory with 2gb of music! Nothing more to complain of it! Its a very good product at a low price! People ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byjsc0024 on 03/17/2011

This unit has enough memory for a decent amount of songs. Loading songs in it was easy. These glasses are for kids or adults with small heads and narrow faces. I bought two of these and they both came preloaded with viruses. They were easy enough to remove by formatting. It's a good thing I read some of the reviews warning people of the virus beforehand.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections