DX » Community » Reviews » Sunglass MP3 Player (2GB)
Customer’s impression:
Nenhum
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrealleozinho on 11/28/2014

Um ótimo produto Comprei chegou em ótimo estado e dentro do prazo Produto muito util e bem utilizado................................................................................................................................. Read more

Impression:Nenhum;

0 0 0

• posted byarmand554 on 01/11/2014

Glasses perform well. On head sits well husband, but I’m woman and headphones are for me long. They look really cool, especially with sku.14120 (polarized) - Player is not that bad and does what it is supposed to - package includes hard case. I go for a drive on a bicycle and this device very useful ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykillersl80 on 03/05/2013

Easy to use, good sound, handy gadget. Not the first time I wear for the season and running. All right. If you are lucky that he came normal. Increasingly DX sends terrible things, like this time, the product came plohova quality loose telescope hang headphones for sale is not good and will not be exchanged ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarielx5 on 02/20/2013

This have a Good level of sound it is very practical, the glass have the opportunity of move, the headset, to back and forward. Easy to use, and of course very cheaper. It is really good have 2 types of charge. Well... i suppose that is not the best quality of sound, but it is the enough for use daily.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytxutxeria on 01/02/2013

It is a good buy because it has a very affordable, even cheap for usefulness. I needed glasses and an MP3 and I can have it all at once, it's a great idea. I have recommended it to my friends, they liked the product. It is very easy to use, hardly need instructions because it is very intuitive. Burn ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrufinocastro on 10/23/2012

For my use: just perfect. 2 GB: good enought. Sound quality: good enought. Battery: more than 8 hours and fast charger. Easy to use. Lens are poor. You can buy mirrored lens, but they aren´t good too. I think it is the only cons situation. My first works during two years in a very good use. After ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysonatajana on 08/18/2012

Glasses perform well. On head sits well husband, but I’m woman and headphones are for me long. I so they but listening of them by bicycle absolutely sufficient. Loudness is unexceptionable, operating is absolutely simple. EU fork doesn't go add to the drawers in Czech republic. Fork much briefed. We ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypropagaandu on 05/21/2012

They fit well on me, work immediately. Battery life is decent and they are compatible with most formats like wma and aac. The volume is more than you would expect, as is the sound quality. I would say almost as good as an iPod's sound quality except that there is a slight hum when the track is silent ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycammlinden on 09/25/2011

It's an MP3. In a pair of sunglasses. What's not to love? About 1/10 of the price of other models, as well. Simple controls layout. The lenses and/or the earbuds can be flipped up at any one time, so that you can have just one or the other. Mine came with a nice sturdy case that fits them perfectly, ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byNezaa on 06/15/2011

Excelent item for bike riding, runing, walking, jogging and other sprot activities. Have no wires to bore you. You can flip the lens to have just the sound in you ears! Great Product at all! The battery do not least playing all songs if you fill the memory with 2gb of music! Nothing more to complain ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections