DX » Community » Reviews » Sunglass MP3 Player (2GB)
  • 5 star 21 ( 52% )
  • 4 star 16 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 2% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• You get what you pay for.

posted by klynch13 on 12/10/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

I was very excited to get these. They look just like my Oakley Half-Jackets. They worked right out of the box. I connected them to a mac with no problem. It sees it as a flash drive but itunes doesn't recognize it. So you have to drag and drop. No big deal. You may have to convert your files though. The glasses don't recognize the m4a format apple uses. They fit very well. The sound quality is fine. The headphones have a lot of play to adjust to any size head. The controls are something you need to play with. The instructions explain them very well. The lenses flipping up is a great feature.

Cons:

The plastic is really flimsy and thin. It feels like it can break very easily. I like the flip up lenses but I feel if I push too hard they might snap off because the hinge is very tight that they are attached too. It comes with a case but considering how flimsy they are it should have come with a stronger one instead of the soft case because if you sit on these they are history but what sunglasses aren't?

OtherThoughts:

Bottomline:

I'm just going to use these for the beach and yard work. They are fine for outdoor activities. I am going to pick up another pair as a spare. They are totally worth it for the price. Where are you going to find a pair of sunglasses with a 2gb flash drive built into them for this price. Oh and make sure you take of the protective film on the lenses. They looked fogged but once you remove them they look awesome. The lenses are black. They look blue with the protective film on them.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections