DX » Community » Reviews » Curren 8106 Simple Men's Tungsten Steel Quartz Watch w/ Calendar - Black (1 x 626)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Very nice a very great and gourges watch
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byUlla89 on 08/26/2014

The watch is perfect for both men and wormen.. very nice and beautifull, jet simpel in the designe, just the way I like it.. the wrist band can be reagulated/shortenet by at watch man, or jeweler.. Only con is that the Date dose not worke on my pice.. maby thats just bad luck. very god at the price Read more

Impression:Very nice,a very great and gourges watch ;

0 0
  • posted byburitos on 05/04/2014

-i used this watch for 3 month sor far and general build quality seem pretty good. i was expecting the black finish to scrach but it isnt. -no scratch on the glass either. -This watch look really good and the date is working. -The main con is the sound this watch is making. Most people might not notice it. its pretty much innaudible in a noisy environnement ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byvelezpedro on 02/19/2014

Awesome design with a very cool color. Tick is audible really easily. The material looks good. Great packaging too, with a good box to store the watch. If you are not careful it will scratch easily. Have to be careful with the roll button on the side, it may get loose easily. You wouldn't know if it was expensive or not at a first look. It has a great ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byHenkJ on 01/30/2014

It's new, shiny, black and made from metal. Can't beat the price, for this money you can buy one every month and wear a new watch every day. Even give them away or throw them away when you scratch the glass. Fits nicely by the way. No cons really, or you must hate the metal can it was packaged in as it damages easily when you throw it at the wall. That'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySlibingalvis on 01/13/2014

Very nice build quality, awesome packaging (came in metal box). Clock is running right. Has a date digit which works too. Clip has two buttons, so if you want to remove the watch, you must press these buttons, otherwise the watch will stay on your hand. Glass doesn't seem very strong and the second pointer is kinda loud I think you can get used to second ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections