DX » Community » Reviews » CUBOT ONE Quad-Core Android 4.2.1 WCDMA Barphone w/ 4.7" Screen, Wi-Fi, GPS and Quad-Core - Red
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byduggandes on 05/31/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a really good phone for the price. It has all the features of much more expensive phones but not the price tag. Very easy to use and set up. The dual sim is very useful if you are traveling. The micro SD slot with 32GB means you can have all your music and photo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byduggandes on 05/19/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Phone looks good. The graphics are fantastic. Camera is really good. Screen size is . Weight of the phone is god. Easy to use and set up. Good quality sound. Really good phone for the money it is a great way to get a smart phone with out spending a fortune. Cons:Plastic b... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylilbhemi on 04/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The best thing is that all´s working :) Both sims works fine. I use 3g only on second one. I like 4,7 dimensions, as 4,3 is not enough and 5 is too much. The quality of pictures is good. It comes with two screen shields, two 2200 batteries and back case (li... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjavicervilla on 03/21/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:As for the quality of the components is very good and their characteristics of a high-end mobile, does not submit a play or odd crackle, plus his touch is really comfortable, giving a very good feel in the hands. The weight of the device is very content in our s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGottin on 01/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Battery long for the hole day, using it constantly, and comes with another one. Satisfied with the camera quality. Good sounds too, can listen to music properly.Almost never gets freezed, even if I open lost of programms and application.And comes in a really nice red. C... Read more

2 0
  • posted byKubiat on 01/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Sinceramente lo que me ha sorprendido de este teléfono es la grán calidad-precio que representa. Su fantástica camara de 13 mpx me ha dejado de piedra, y por no hablar de la fluidez con la se abren las aplicaciones. Se nota de lejos la pontencia... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections