DX » Community » Reviews » GX826 Beautiful Lord Of The Rings Titanium Steel Couple's Necklaces - Golden (2 PCS)
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
kvalita dobrý pravda
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFilipenso on 08/25/2014

realistically be Able to ring lord of the rings, the two rings are well made ​​and look nice, the chain also recommend to all fans this is a successful replica Read more

Impression:dobrý,kvalita,pravda;

0 0
  • posted byHobbitDeal on 06/08/2014

Really Beautiful rings, they look like real nice gold. Absolutely beautiful Lord of the Rings ( LOTR ) Necklaces! Each has a ring on the end with a different chain accompanying it. Awesome for any Lord of the Rings or Hobbit fans . Cool gift. Comes in a nice box and jewelry inside a plastic bag. Good deal for the price. The chains accompanying the Rings ... Read more

2 1
  • posted bydelian on 05/07/2014

have a good steel and nice gold color. the price are perfect. the quality are good has good weight and seems to ring the golden varnish is of good resistance the letters are a little shakering. i´ll be wait to see in one month more the gold paint could be erased. could have more alternatives finger sizes many peple are searching this rings, i love ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzinyth on 03/23/2014

The ring are beautifull. They come with a beatifull box, perfect for a gift ! Les anneaux sont jolis, ils sont livrés dans une jolie boite parfaite pour offrir ! The golden chain I received was made of three chains of differents sizes soldered together... La chaine dorée que j'ai reçu est faite de 3 autres chaines de différentes tailles soudées ensemble.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFkazuo on 01/30/2014

- The rings are flawless, beautifully coated gold and the markings are clear to read (in case you read elvish). - The chains are quite strong and offer a good resistance - Os anéis são perfeitos, sem falhas e com as marcações fáceis de ler, embora pudessem ser um pouco mas evidentes. - As correntes são bem resistentes The chains could be a little bigger.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThierryOrth on 01/29/2014

These rings truly are beautiful. I bought them for the large one since the small ring couldn't fit on my fingers, but the small one came in handy as a gift. These are really movie-realistic, except for no engraving but silver paint instead. I dislike the silver paint instead of just the text being written into it. Still it looks very cool, movie-realistic ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAirwinn on 11/23/2013

The rings themself are of great quality. They are strong. and there is an enscription in the inside but also in the outside. The packaging is also very nice, it is is a little box and the rings and chains are separately in a plastic bag. The different sizes of the rings are perfect for a couple gift. The rings are cheap. The chains are very short. If ... Read more

The "One" ring
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections