Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysk8er431 on 02/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:zoom is superb packaging is nice pouch is another thing to praise for the monocular fits in your pocket, bag or anywhere else, not bulky and very portable to use in everyday activity. Cons:bulid quality could be better. other than that theres none at the momen... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrUneasy on 03/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this monocular does fit everywhere. For the price, you got your money worth. Good clear view, easy to adjust. it is discrete and can be hide in one hand. Cons:it is very way small than i thought it would be. Some part of the casing just unsnap and the kind of lens go lo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypremson on 03/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Packaging was good - Decent Pouch - A micro fiber cleaning cloth - Good for short distance zoom 15-30ft Cons:- Got a broken piece, might need to glue it on my own :( - The glass/mirror inside is again loose, due to lack of glue, hence the shaky noise. OtherTho... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMayerco on 01/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Compact size, great for fast and accurate observing. It is amazing to have this item with you because you can put it in a pocket and its zoom value its amazingly large. Cons:When arrived the sighting was a little darken, I opened the item and rearranged the le... Read more

0 0
  • posted byruudjuh87 on 01/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its very small, smaller than you might think from the photos. It comes with a nice casing to but on your belt. The price is low, but it doesn't feel cheap to me. The manual is in English. Had a small cleaning cloth included. Easy to use, once you figured out you have to... Read more

Nikula Monocular size in centimeters Nikula Monocular twisted for good view Nikula Monocular in case
    0 0
  • posted bycwdy4 on 07/31/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Small size and weight for everyday carry, -Optical quality and magnification pretty good for the price, -Comes with a pouch Cons:-Quality of manufacturing is evidently low, -Need very steady hands to enjoy good views. OtherThoughts:I don't know if my kids have dropped... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMikhaillll on 06/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really small item, very comfortable to take with you. It can be put into your bag or pocket. Package includes monocular, case, special small tissue to clean the lenses of monocular and manual. It is easy to focus an image while using this monocular. Material, us... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKastle on 10/20/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's cheap, is easy to carry in a pocket and with little of time to get used, it could be also useful when walking in the nature. For kids it is a very suitable, because of the monoculars small size. Coated Z-monocular is also very easy to use. Cons:At first i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJohnvaneekelen on 10/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's small, very small, which makes it an ideal monocular to take with you. The view quality is ehm, well, okay, yet not 'superbe' like some others state. The build quality is great, considering the price. Cons:No cons. Not for this price.. :) I mean, this is... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymichaelyisrael on 08/05/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great portability, practical & useful. I like the idea to have a monocular always with me. I love Sightseeing new places and when I don't have my binocular a monocular will do just fine. Very good pouch, I like it. Cons:Focus adjustment I would like a bit more stead... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections