Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybilal85 on 06/30/2013

It is very cheap! in my country there is no way i can get anything remotely close to this rate! it is very well built! looks expensive! the sound is pretty loud! and the person on the other side of the line hears you very well! and battery life is very good too! i charged it a month ago and it is still working! the battery looks like nokia phone batteries!... Read more

1 0
  • posted bywaikiki06 on 06/27/2013

- Easy to install with the magnets, and very strong. - Good quality - Microphone works great - Appropriate size - Instructions in english easy to learn. - Battery could last longer because it is not safe to drive with the speakerphone connected with cable - Speaker volume is not so high - You have to press power on/off button for to long. Product satisfied ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byprrprr on 06/15/2013

Muy buen equipo en relación al precio. Funciona perfectamente con todos los teléfonos con cuales lo probé. Se engancha sin ningún problema cuando el teléfono esta dentro del rango de 10 metros y mas. Su volumen para escuchar es muy bueno y claro y la sensibilidad del micrófono también es buena, ya que no se necesita ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydolfinthereal on 06/05/2013

It is really easy to use. Can select English or Chinese language. It can handle two phones in the same time. Adjustable volume and mutable. The usage of the fitting clips is very easy and good. Easy to pair, the manual is understandable. The volume is great. The reciever can hear me clean. When the phone is running out of juice the Speaker say "... Read more

Phone speaker in the car Phone Speaker in the car 2
    1 0
  • posted byavraz on 05/10/2013

easy to pair with the phone,simple to use,decent clip bad mic!!!!i bougt 2, first one was ok but other party complained at times about the quality of conversation,tslow to turn on and poor/slow indication on volume adjustments.second device i bought as a gift ,came with a partialy torn charging cable and the mic has a terrible lag/delay in picking up ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymajna on 04/29/2013

I bought the speakerphone for my father to use in his car. It's just perfect. Setup is hassle free, usage is simple. Audio quality is quite good. Overall, an excellent purchase. Not much that I could think of. The build quality could be just a bit better, but it's still more than acceptable. My uncle saw the speakerphone working at my dad's car and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAHOLIVEIRA on 04/24/2013

Quality of the product, It works very well. The price is cheap. The product is compact and It is very easy to use. The battery life is long, I'm using for 20 days and It have power yet. Good product and I recommend. The high time of ship, more than one month. The hook make some marks in the sunblock of the car. The sound is very confused sometimes. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystigmejlbjerg on 04/08/2013

Easy to use, and works really well. Sound is good and operation is simple. The description states that it comes with a sunvisor clip. Mine didn't. The parcel was both stomped on and ripped apart upon arrival, so the clip might have fallen out. Even so, I don't think it was ever there. The battery doesn't last nearly as long as stated. But I just wired ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybababasa on 01/27/2013

The product seem to have a solid design, the buttons seem to be well built. It is very easy to set up and has very clear instructions in english. The speaker is very strong and clear. The product also has an interchangeable battery which could be a plus if the battery ever runs down. The speaker phone has voice menu, it may seem like a plus at first ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPatriciaGG on 01/11/2013

Product seems great, it arrived sooner than expected and in good conditions, exactly as it is advertised. I haven't managed to get out to test this, everyone says it is easy to pair the product with the mobile phones, but I wasn't. I am still unable to pair the product with my iPhone 4, so I cannot comment if it works well and as it is advertised. I ... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections