Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTheCataplinez on 01/05/2014

It is a simple and effective way of keeping clean my phone's screen anywhere and anytime. Small and lightweighted. Useful to held my phone when getting it out from his protective bag. It is important to take care of not scratching the screen with the metal peace near the cushion. The logo is not very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byulymay on 04/21/2013

it is very easy to take it with you, you can take it with your keys or with your phone and it is very usefull to keep your cellphone's clean and shiny, and don have printscreens in your screen. it is very small and do you have to take care that don be dirty or wet before use it. i really like this product ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydondeen on 12/05/2012

I bought thistle put onto my phone case for my Samsung galaxy note two so I wouldn't have to walk around with a microfiber cloth everywhere I went. I hooked it onto my case and I always have it whenever I need it. It cleans my screen pretty efficiently. There really are no cons, it is under a dollar.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJmjam on 09/15/2012

- Made of a very good cleaning cloth material - The opposite side of the cloth gives a nice plastic texture which is flexible to give better grip to your finger when cleaning - cleans exceptionally well given it's price - A little bit too small to conveniently clean the screen of bigger phones and even ... Read more

Screen Glass Cleaner Screen and Glass Cleaner Showcase

0 0 0

• posted bygabosieiro on 07/12/2012

Cleans any smooth surface or screens, smartphones, mp3 players, cameras, etc. does not need special fluids. Could cause scratches if not used carfully. Strap is kind of short, if it is attached to the device´s screen you want to clean, it won´t reach the whole surface. I use it attached to a USB flash ... Read more

full view front side back (cleaning) side

0 0 0

• posted byPikamiau on 03/31/2012

A great keychain does it's job - no more searching for that mircofibre cloth - Pretty small - Simple to use - Smart design (push on the top, clean with the bottom) - Looks nice - Inexpensive - Pretty small (could be a pro too) - Not able to clean bigger screens fast i bought this item to clean my tablet,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysebafringo on 12/20/2011

This is a very intuitive, simple, easy to use and fulfills its purpose: to clean LCD screens or small glass surfaces. As cleaner works very well, especially if used on a cell phone or an iphone or an iphone or a tablet as it even includes a small strap. Maybe it is nothing spectacular, but the price ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykinGShihan on 10/16/2011

- Well the pro is that you can have a screen cleaner dangling from your phone to use it anytime. - no more searching for that mircofibre cloth...yeah!! - Pretty small (could be a pro too) - Not able to clean bigger screens - dust and fuzz catch on to it rather easily Maybe in my case it didnt clean the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTheOnePb on 10/07/2011

- Simple to use - Smart design (push on the top, clean with the bottom) - Looks nice - Inexpensive - Gives the cleaned screen a nice feel for your fingers, so it is good for touchsceens - You can attach it with the strap - Not for large screens, such as an tablet It feels very nice if you are cleaning ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDesssiii on 09/21/2011

- Small, practical. - Good quality- easy to clean your cell phone display, also your laptop and other gadgets. - Very light, you can carry it everywhere, it does not occupy space at all and comes with a strap. - Easy to clean after use and reusable. - Cheap. - Maybe it's a little difficult to clean an ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections