DX » Community » Reviews » Micro USB Male to 3.5mm TRS + USB Male Car AUX Cable for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 - Black (117cm)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIlyaSkriblovsky on 06/07/2014

+ It just exactly what you need if you want to listen music from the phone and charge your phone simultaneously. – It works only with SGS3 (or may be some other Samsungs) – SGS3 can't make voicecalls to go through the cable. Only music or video. When you answer voicecall, it just turns on loudspeaker. Seems like a bug on Samsung side. I've dreamed a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjacktalking on 04/22/2014

Very cheap. I couldn't find this in my country for less than 23USD and it was only microUSB to 3.5mm only. It works as intended. After i connected to my Samsung Galaxy S3 (didn't test against other cellphone), "car mode" was activated. Plugging to my HI-FI and it just worked. No fiddling with sound volume, nothing. Simply to say - if you use ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCephiro on 03/03/2014

- Good quality. The plastic does not feel cheap, the connectors are well protected and the standard USB connector has a handy hard plastic cap with a clip. - Phone recognizes the cable right away and enters "Hands-free mode". (Tested with a Samsung GS3) - Sound quality using the included AUX connector is pretty good, considerably better that ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections