DX » Community » Reviews » Pocket Make-up Mirror with LED Lighting (Black)
  • 5 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byShuricksoft on 04/03/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Does it's work well. The LEDs are really very bright, you can use it as a flashlight too =) I tested it in a full darkness and I could see my face well. Not sure if it's enough for girls to make up, but I think, yes. Cons:Kind of hard to open. The magnet on th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydfz138 on 12/18/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well serves its function well as a mirror. Its white and funky, looks kinda like a nintendo DS. Requires two small batteries LR50 for the lights too. Cons:The lights seems to make no difference under dim conditions. The magnet for sticking the clam shell-mirro... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydxpgfk on 09/28/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Large. Very large. Magnetick lock. Cons:Mine came with a dead battery. After replacing it i've found that it still doesn't work. There was a torn wire at the switch as i've found later, so i was to resolder it. Yes, it's not easy to disasemble this mirror without scratchi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheRealJing on 08/11/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I think this is one thof thoose inventions of the century, how didn't I thought about it? I bouth it as a gift and the gifted person really liked it. Very good build quality for the price it have and the mirror is large, covering all the surface. It has six br... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykilitzir on 05/18/2010

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A small gift for my wife.. magnetic lock, easy change of battery Cons:It's quite large - 10.30*8 cm. The finishing and the button seem very flimpsy - I don't think it'll last long. My wife refuses to put it in her bag because it looks "cheap". So we use it a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byliamandagnieszk on 04/30/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Large mirror Seems well made Magnetic lock Cons:None so far OtherThoughts:I bought this for the lady in my life thinking it would go either way. She'd either like it and thank me profusely or tell me I just wasted a few EURO on something she'd never use. I was e... Read more

0 0
  • posted byecotack on 02/14/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Bought this for my wife and now she is using it everyday. So it must be a) useful and b) make her look good ;o) If the LED light worked then it would be useful when trying to find things in your handbag at night. Cons:Came with flat battery and I'm still waiti... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysoldado on 08/01/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Buen tamaño y parece duro lleva las pilas es bonito y creo que hara servivio mas como linterna que como tocador. Cons:los leds no iluminan demasiado. algo que me impresiono al llevar tantos pero parece que no son de demasiada intensidad. no se que pilas usara pero... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections