DX » Community » Reviews » PANNOVO B-C04 Water Resistant 4 x 18650 Battery Pack Case for Bike Lamp - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRtrom on 05/23/2014

very sturdy and easy to use with the batteries orientation, although not obvious, are clear once the marking are spotted on the inner side of the case. more bulky than the classic battery pack it replace but should not be a problem on the bike. I could not experiment but I read that the case don't have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEdFromOhio on 05/08/2014

Biggest "Pros" are that 1> This allows you to use known quality cells, and 2> When the cells are charged outside of this housing, you don't have any balancing issues. Compact design, easily replaces sealed packs. Loading them is a little weird. Be sure to follow the small red instructions on the inside ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byjbgrant on 03/13/2014

- Heavily built, durable - Comes with case and strap - Definitely water resistant - Hard to find items this good - Perhaps a couple bucks too expensive, but I'm not complaining because the quality is better than average for this stuff and this kind of case is hard to find. Thanks DX for carrying it. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEdFromOhio on 03/10/2014

Allows use of quality 18650 cells. Seals pretty well. Screw-top is a bit cumbersome. Took quite a while to ship from the supplier, but it did eventually ship. There isn't a 26650 version of this available. With so many sealed packs containing terrible cells (less than 2000mAh for a 4-cell unit,) this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byogmios on 03/01/2014

It do the job - fit four or two 18650 batteries and supply 8.4V for my bike light. Secure enough for rain protection. The velcro fits to frame. The cord is 50cm long. The overall quality is good. It's BIG compared with stock 2s2p battery pack. But it's not a big problem. The price is high too. I do not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykolesvelotta on 02/28/2014

Great blocks under velofar batteries. Waterproof, with the ability to quickly replace the batteries, and they also come in a convenient carrying case. There is the possibility of mounting, as by means of a cover, and without it, directly to the unit. Quality fastening screws to the lid. Long wire with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjallzz on 02/01/2014

Caja estanca para 4 pilas 18650. Compre esta caja para aprovechar 4 pilas que tenía de un pack que tenía de un faro que no cargaba bien. La caja está bien terminada; vienen marcadas la posiciones de cada pila. Aparentemente tiene una buena estanqueidad, ya veremos el día que llueva ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydoom007 on 11/16/2013

sturdy plastic case cover is tight, maybe this case is really water resistant even if there is no rubber sealing cable is long enough, you can mount case on bicycle frame or put it to backpack if you are using it with head lamp connector comes with threading - you can use nut which comes with many bicycle ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections