DX » Community » Reviews » BTY 2500mAh Ni-MH Rechargeable AA Batteries (4-Pack)
  • 5 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 1 star 5 ( 71% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRoSama on 06/13/2014

These batteries are cheap and come with a plastic container. Also its capacity is very good, hope it will last long! It comes in little plastic box, which contains 4 batteries, also this box is very useful to store, it's easier to store and arrange old batteries from new. Can't find any cons. Maybe the delivery time, 55 days. For this price I got more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byravigateway on 06/29/2012

ABSOLUTELY NONE THAT I CAN THINK OF !!! ABSOLUTELY NONE THAT I CAN THINK OF !!! ABSOLUTELY NONE THAT I CAN THINK OF !!! ABSOLUTELY NONE THAT I CAN THINK OF !!! ABSOLUTELY NONE THAT I CAN THINK OF !!! ABSOLUTELY NONE THAT I CAN THINK OF !!! ABSOLUTELY NONE THAT I CAN THINK OF !!! I purchased several sets of these batteries made by BTY on the internet ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLWolf on 02/01/2012

There aren't any pros with these batteries!! * Batteries do not have a very good initial charge. * While attempting to recharge, my Soshine Quick Charger showed a battery error and would not charge them. I had to throw out all 4 of them. Do not buy these BTY batteries! Do not buy these BTY batteries! They're GARBAGE! I'll stick with UltraFire, TrustFire,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvrbiss on 05/26/2011

Good price. Use with AA/AAA Battery Charger is normal. Very good for mouse computer or other non hungry devices. Does not hold power. . Capacity of these battery is approximately about 250mAh. In bluetooth computer mouse battery holds power one week. (Normal alkaline or GP battery hold power almost 5 months). Proffesional battery charger has problem ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjantoni on 10/14/2010

- The price is low, but it not worth the money. Do not waste your money. - Charge are below 650mAh. - It weigh less than a feather - Really, i owned 24 BTY 2500mAh AA, and any charged over 650mAh. I use a Powerex Maha CH-9000 charger, and tried severals, too much charging/discharging cycles, refresh cycles, and always the same charging scores, between ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjak74 on 03/03/2010

when i first saw these they looked great and liked the color very un happy put in the camera and wont evenlet me take a picture after charging for 1 hour there is nothing good about these very frustrating as i even tried other chargers i dont recommend these they dont work may be good for a wall clock thumbs down would be interested to see if anyone ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byalevi3x on 02/05/2010

Cheep price for AA rechargeable battery & nice design. Nothing else beside that. 1. Way over rated batteries. 2. Bad Build Quality. 3. Some chargers failed charging them. Bought 12 of those batteries from other seller & up to now used 10 of them. Charging using MAHA MH-C9000 reveled that the actual capacities are as follows: 670,662,678,654,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections