DX » Community » Reviews » BTY 2500mAh Ni-MH Rechargeable AA Batteries (4-Pack)
  • 5 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 1 star 5 ( 71% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRoSama on 06/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These batteries are cheap and come with a plastic container. Also its capacity is very good, hope it will last long! It comes in little plastic box, which contains 4 batteries, also this box is very useful to store, it's easier to store and arrange old batteri... Read more

0 0
  • posted byravigateway on 06/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:ABSOLUTELY NONE THAT I CAN THINK OF !!! ABSOLUTELY NONE THAT I CAN THINK OF !!! ABSOLUTELY NONE THAT I CAN THINK OF !!! ABSOLUTELY NONE THAT I CAN THINK OF !!! ABSOLUTELY NONE THAT I CAN THINK OF !!! ABSOLUTELY NONE THAT I CAN THINK OF !!! ABSOLUTELY NONE THAT... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLWolf on 02/01/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:There aren't any pros with these batteries!! Cons:* Batteries do not have a very good initial charge. * While attempting to recharge, my Soshine Quick Charger showed a battery error and would not charge them. I had to throw out all 4 of them. OtherThoughts:Do not buy th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvrbiss on 05/26/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good price. Use with AA/AAA Battery Charger is normal. Very good for mouse computer or other non hungry devices. Cons:Does not hold power. . Capacity of these battery is approximately about 250mAh. In bluetooth computer mouse battery holds power one week. (Nor... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjantoni on 10/14/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- The price is low, but it not worth the money. Do not waste your money. Cons:- Charge are below 650mAh. - It weigh less than a feather OtherThoughts:- Really, i owned 24 BTY 2500mAh AA, and any charged over 650mAh. I use a Powerex Maha CH-9000 charger, and tr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjak74 on 03/03/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:when i first saw these they looked great and liked the color very un happy put in the camera and wont evenlet me take a picture after charging for 1 hour Cons:there is nothing good about these very frustrating as i even tried other chargers OtherThoughts:i dont recommen... Read more

3 0
  • posted byalevi3x on 02/05/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheep price for AA rechargeable battery & nice design. Nothing else beside that. Cons:1. Way over rated batteries. 2. Bad Build Quality. 3. Some chargers failed charging them. OtherThoughts:Bought 12 of those batteries from other seller & up to now use... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections