DX » Community » Reviews » BTY 2500mAh Ni-MH Rechargeable AA Batteries (4-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRoSama on 06/13/2014

These batteries are cheap and come with a plastic container. Also its capacity is very good, hope it will last long! It comes in little plastic box, which contains 4 batteries, also this box is very useful to store, it's easier to store and arrange old batteries from new. Can't find any cons. Maybe the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byravigateway on 06/29/2012

ABSOLUTELY NONE THAT I CAN THINK OF !!! ABSOLUTELY NONE THAT I CAN THINK OF !!! ABSOLUTELY NONE THAT I CAN THINK OF !!! ABSOLUTELY NONE THAT I CAN THINK OF !!! ABSOLUTELY NONE THAT I CAN THINK OF !!! ABSOLUTELY NONE THAT I CAN THINK OF !!! ABSOLUTELY NONE THAT I CAN THINK OF !!! I purchased several sets ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLWolf on 02/01/2012

There aren't any pros with these batteries!! * Batteries do not have a very good initial charge. * While attempting to recharge, my Soshine Quick Charger showed a battery error and would not charge them. I had to throw out all 4 of them. Do not buy these BTY batteries! Do not buy these BTY batteries!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvrbiss on 05/26/2011

Good price. Use with AA/AAA Battery Charger is normal. Very good for mouse computer or other non hungry devices. Does not hold power. . Capacity of these battery is approximately about 250mAh. In bluetooth computer mouse battery holds power one week. (Normal alkaline or GP battery hold power almost 5... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjantoni on 10/14/2010

- The price is low, but it not worth the money. Do not waste your money. - Charge are below 650mAh. - It weigh less than a feather - Really, i owned 24 BTY 2500mAh AA, and any charged over 650mAh. I use a Powerex Maha CH-9000 charger, and tried severals, too much charging/discharging cycles, refresh ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjak74 on 03/03/2010

when i first saw these they looked great and liked the color very un happy put in the camera and wont evenlet me take a picture after charging for 1 hour there is nothing good about these very frustrating as i even tried other chargers i dont recommend these they dont work may be good for a wall clock ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byalevi3x on 02/05/2010

Cheep price for AA rechargeable battery & nice design. Nothing else beside that. 1. Way over rated batteries. 2. Bad Build Quality. 3. Some chargers failed charging them. Bought 12 of those batteries from other seller & up to now used 10 of them. Charging using MAHA MH-C9000 reveled that the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections