DX » Community » Reviews » BTY 1000mAh Ni-MH Rechargeable AAA Batteries (4-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
I liked
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDanielWalz on 08/01/2014

Great product, matched my expectations! Have an excellent quality! New purchases back to this site! Great prices and great products, much cheaper than in Brazil! Highly recommend to all! Read more

Impression:I liked;

0 0 0

• posted byHomerJKB on 07/29/2013

Good price Won't take a charge from a high end charger. I have tried deep discharging them, conditioning them, using a cheap-o charger. Nothing works. I have a higher end Maha charger. When I plug these batteries in to the charge it errors out every time. All 4 batteries do this and I have never had ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjcmaco on 10/19/2012

None These batteries are cheap, but do not provide any reasonable amount of capacity. They will also crumble under any load. Also, they tend to self-discharge rapidly, so they cannot be used in low-current applications such as remotes or clocks. I would recommend to look for another brand when buying ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bynexoide on 08/27/2012

They come precharged, so you can use at least one time. I've tried to charge them with different chargers, but I cannot charge them. Or charger gives an error, or battery do not charge. I tried many chargers, looked at chargers specifications to check that everything was ok, etc. I suppose that batteries ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfardelejo on 04/12/2010

Very cheap batteries, no matter if you lost one or several, it cost almost the same of a disposable batteries. Overrated, manufacturer puts "1000" on th e battery, but not "1000mAh". DX says 450mAh, but they're less. Testing with La Crosse BC900 and after a 5 refresh cicles, my batteries ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDavidrm on 03/01/2010

Good price for a 450mAh NiMH battery. They charge up quickly. You do get your money's worth but no more. I am glad to see that Deal Extreme have corrected the description so you will not expect a 1,000mAh battery. I wish they had done it before I had purchased mine. They hold a charge for only 30 minutes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byroinisa1 on 02/09/2010

Cheap, I ordered two set (2 x 4), and all eight batteries charged and work. Halpoja, tilasin kaksi pakettia (eli kahdeksan akkua), kaikki latautuu ja toimii. I got fooled by the "1000" marking, they are NOT 1000 mAh batteries! The mAh varies greatly within a batch of batteries, I ran the test cycle on ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections