DX » Community » Reviews » BTY 1000mAh Ni-MH Rechargeable AAA Batteries (4-Pack)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 17% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHomerJKB on 07/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good price Cons:Won't take a charge from a high end charger. I have tried deep discharging them, conditioning them, using a cheap-o charger. Nothing works. OtherThoughts:I have a higher end Maha charger. When I plug these batteries in to the charge it errors out every t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjcmaco on 10/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:None Cons:These batteries are cheap, but do not provide any reasonable amount of capacity. They will also crumble under any load. Also, they tend to self-discharge rapidly, so they cannot be used in low-current applications such as remotes or clocks. I would r... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynexoide on 08/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They come precharged, so you can use at least one time. Cons:I've tried to charge them with different chargers, but I cannot charge them. Or charger gives an error, or battery do not charge. I tried many chargers, looked at chargers specifications to check tha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfardelejo on 04/12/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very cheap batteries, no matter if you lost one or several, it cost almost the same of a disposable batteries. Cons:Overrated, manufacturer puts "1000" on th e battery, but not "1000mAh". DX says 450mAh, but they're less. OtherThoughts:Test... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDavidrm on 03/01/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good price for a 450mAh NiMH battery. They charge up quickly. You do get your money's worth but no more. Cons:I am glad to see that Deal Extreme have corrected the description so you will not expect a 1,000mAh battery. I wish they had done it before I had purc... Read more

0 0
  • posted byroinisa1 on 02/09/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap, I ordered two set (2 x 4), and all eight batteries charged and work. Halpoja, tilasin kaksi pakettia (eli kahdeksan akkua), kaikki latautuu ja toimii. Cons:I got fooled by the "1000" marking, they are NOT 1000 mAh batteries! The mAh varies greatly within a batch... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections