DX » Community » Reviews » 0.36" LED 4-Digit Display Module for Arduino - Black + Blue
Customer’s impression:
good Good product Simple handy complicated
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywilco375 on 12/30/2015

Impression:good,handy,complicated;

Very handy to (in my case) show the room temperature. It was pretty hard to find an Arduino library for this display, and I don't even know where I found it anymore, but here's an upload from me: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9oj5qctqsnp835h/DigitalTube.zip?dl=1 I even added a degree symbol to the to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymcom89 on 08/14/2015

Impression:Simple,Good product;

used this product for first Arduino tests. works fine and is easy to use. good to learn some basics in Arduino. the price is the best you can get and the quality is good.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Impression:Good product,Good display;

It is definetly a good display with good quality. It is based on driver TM1637. The datasheet is in chinese, but you can easily find working firmwares around that you can just copy. The example in the chinese datasheet works fine as it is readable (it is in C). The only problem with this device I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bysalomaocj on 05/27/2015

Impression:good;

Cost-effective

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byDemonix57 on 10/08/2014

Impression:good,Simple;

The device arrived in good condition and seems well-built. It worked out of the box with my Arduino UNO with no problems whatsoever. I used this library https://github.com/avishorp/TM1637

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bympego on 09/16/2014

Impression:Good product;

Pros: Good packaging, fatests delivery ever, seems well built and working perfectly, good visibility for my application. cons: There are no cons that I can think of. Other thoughts: Good product, well built, not that expensive either for what it is.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byDrJFM on 05/07/2014

Only takes 2 wires to use. Mine was a Catalex as shown. Had seen some complaints about these devices from various sources, but no problems with this one. Used: http://www.seeedstudio.com/wiki/Grove_-_4-Digit_Display for trial sketchs and nice timer routine too. took some time to get wiring for to... Read more

0 1

ViewMore Hide

• posted byBrendanGetz on 03/21/2014

LOTS: No need to use an entire breadboard to wire the display because everything is in the module. Pretty good price. Seems to be pretty high quality. Easy to wire with only 4 pins. Bright and Clear display No Spec Sheet. It was really hard to find info on this thing. I was a little unsure of the... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bydeelmanl on 02/11/2014

Only two pins are needed to drive the leds. Unit is nice and compact. Programming is easy, examples can be found on the internet. Works well on uno and nano. Brightness can be set through software, overall the digits are easy to read. Digits that can be displayed: 0-9 and A to F (red of the can... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bystrykeroz on 11/19/2013

- Easy to read red 4 digit 7 segment LED display - Full control of digits and colon for clock function from just 2 IO pins on your microcontroller - Fully assembled with right angle headers - mounting holes for ease of panel mounting - widely supported TM1637 chipset allows easy coding using (eg... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere