DX » Community » Reviews » Slap-Wrap Reflective Wrist Band for the Safety of Riding at Night
  • 5 star 19 ( 76% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDrewdQueue on 09/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:* Simple and easy to use * Quick to apply, slap and snap (just like the childrens toy) * Reflects well * One size fits all wrists/ankles, can be worn higher also * Closes firmly, won't rattle around * Can also hold in trousers from chainwheel * No batteries to we... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTexnarb on 06/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:This is really amazing thing for the money it costs. You can wear it on your arm, leg, or even hang it on any part of your bike.Cons:This thing has no cons! It does what it have to. I am just afraid of the inner part of the strap, it can tear the reflective part in futur... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrefantao on 02/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Very good refletive material, very cheap.... fits well in the legs... easy to store... Quality build -Very useful for any bicycle rider - The slap-strap has a strong grip, which prevents it from slipping or falling off when usedCons:the ends tear easily... I dont see any... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPestflatte on 02/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:* the price of Slap-Wrap Reflective Wrist Band is all right * the Slap-Wrap Reflective Wrist Band is very easy to use * the Slap-Wrap Reflective Wrist Band fits very well for small, large wrists and small and large ankles too. * the Slap-Wrap Reflective Wrist Band buildq... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanielsk on 02/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Just slap to your pants and it will hold them so they don't get caught on the chain. It has a good reflective surface. Improves security for riding in the city. Good price.Cons:The only problem I had, is that after some weeks of use the sides are ripping a litt... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfikoantunes on 12/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Very cheap; Wraps efficiently; Has a nice looking; once its wrapped it's very easy to transport, even in yout pocket.Cons:I thought it would be more reflective... In fact it doesn't seems reflective at all to me. I bought it expecting to improve safety at night, but I en... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypabloapanasionek on 12/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:- Fits well to any arm or leg. - Reflective surface is seen far enough for people to notice you. - Still fits after using it a few days, ensures good build quality.Cons:- Could be a bit wider.OtherThoughts:- Buy 2 or more and use them on wrist and ankle, so you'll be mor... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAdrianBurla on 11/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:These gadgets are very useful and also cheap. If you buy by the dozen then the price is really good, otherwise you may think twice about buying it.Cons:I cannot find any serious con for these. Maybe they are a few centimeters short when used on legs (it also de... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycristicont on 10/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:-Good material -Quality build -Very useful for any bicycle rider - The slap-strap has a strong grip, which prevents it from slipping or falling off when usedCons:I dont see any cons so far. It's a simple product and it does what it's suppose to.OtherThoughts:Th... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydbpetry on 10/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It does what is supposed to, it reflects. I added some in my backpack and in my bike, it is great because it can be placed in places that nothing else would fit, at least not that easily. I sure recommend it. It can be kept rolled or flat, while rolled it is ve... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections