* Simple and easy to use
* Quick to apply, slap and snap (just like the childrens toy)
* Reflects well
* One size fits all wrists/ankles, can be worn higher also
* Closes firmly, won't rattle around
* Can also hold in trousers from chainwheel
* No batteries to wear out
* Cheaper than chips! - 'Giant' logo is not reflective and detracts from brightness ... Read more
This is really amazing thing for the money it costs.
You can wear it on your arm, leg, or even hang it on any part of your bike. This thing has no cons! It does what it have to.
I am just afraid of the inner part of the strap, it can tear the reflective part in future. It's funny, my cat likes it) Because when you straighten it, even slightly touch ... Read more
Very good refletive material, very cheap....
fits well in the legs...
easy to store...
Quality build -Very useful for any bicycle rider - The slap-strap has a strong grip, which prevents it from slipping or falling off when used the ends tear easily...
I dont see anymore cons so far. It's a simple product and it does what it's suppose to. Overall it ... Read more
* the price of Slap-Wrap Reflective Wrist Band is all right
* the Slap-Wrap Reflective Wrist Band is very easy to use
* the Slap-Wrap Reflective Wrist Band fits very well for small, large wrists and small and large ankles too.
* the Slap-Wrap Reflective Wrist Band buildquality is all right * the reflection of the the Slap-Wrap Reflective Wrist Band ... Read more
Just slap to your pants and it will hold them so they don't get caught on the chain. It has a good reflective surface. Improves security for riding in the city. Good price. The only problem I had, is that after some weeks of use the sides are ripping a little. Good side effect, my nephew and niece love to play with it.
I know it is not supposed to be ... Read more
Very cheap; Wraps efficiently; Has a nice looking; once its wrapped it's very easy to transport, even in yout pocket. I thought it would be more reflective... In fact it doesn't seems reflective at all to me. I bought it expecting to improve safety at night, but I ended up just to wrap my ankle to prevent my pants from getting dirty. I noticed it comes ... Read more
- Fits well to any arm or leg.
- Reflective surface is seen far enough for people to notice you.
- Still fits after using it a few days, ensures good build quality. - Could be a bit wider. - Buy 2 or more and use them on wrist and ankle, so you'll be more noticeable in the dark.
- For such a low price, be kind and buy them as a gift for your fellow ... Read more
These gadgets are very useful and also cheap. If you buy by the dozen then the price is really good, otherwise you may think twice about buying it. I cannot find any serious con for these. Maybe they are a few centimeters short when used on legs (it also depends on the legs and pants), but I never lost one while riding. I am also using these to keep ... Read more
-Very useful for any bicycle rider - The slap-strap has a strong grip, which prevents it from slipping or falling off when used I dont see any cons so far. It's a simple product and it does what it's suppose to. The delivery time table for some countries could be updated since it took ~1 month for the package to arrive ... Read more
It does what is supposed to, it reflects. I added some in my backpack and in my bike, it is great because it can be placed in places that nothing else would fit, at least not that easily. I sure recommend it. It can be kept rolled or flat, while rolled it is very strongly attached to the bike. Nothing that I can think of. It does what it should do and ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.