DX » Community » Reviews » Nimitz USB 3.0 / 2.0 to SATA 22pin Adapter Cable for 2.5" SATA HDD - Black (35cm)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bystarszym on 04/01/2014

Very simple to setup. just plug and it works. A good adapter for a good price. Easy to use. Works exactly as described. Very handy case. - Indicator lights for power and access. Good quality. This cable makes it easy to connect 2.5" sata drives. Cable can be too short if you don't read what you buy. Works with man differend disks. good quality ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byviktorbir on 03/06/2014

It works perfectly. You just plug the hard drive on it, plug it to two USB ports on the computer, et voi là, you have an external hard drive. Not even one I can think of. I works perfectly. My Asus EeePC died suddenly, and I had some information I need to retreive from its hard drive. This adapter saved my life. Removed the disk from the netbook,... Read more

0 4
  • posted byWilNak on 02/11/2014

Its compact USB to HDD or SSD 2,5" cable, so it means that you can store easily. works great with HDD and SDD 2,5", recognizes all the previously data inside. I use to clone my HDD to my new brand SSD and it works perfectly. Easy to plug and when plugged its not released accidentally. comes with a bicolored led on the sata connector side, ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections