Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by yosoyines on 04/17/2013

Pros: They are really beautiful, they have different light modes (fixed, rotating, white light) and I thought they would be darker since the stick is white, but they are really bright. Cons: Maybe the strip is too long, but it is colourful. By the way, you have to remove the "remove" tag, otherwise it won't work :) And they are not re... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by pss2010 on 03/30/2013

Pros: -Reasonable build its all plastic though -Has various effects from rapid blinking and colour rotations -kinda like a electronic version of the firework called a sparkler.. wave it about to spell light words and patterns Cons: -Cant fix it on one colour right off. Have to keep pressing the button to cycle throw all the effects the base col... Read more

1 0
  • posted by yosoyines on 03/06/2013

Pros: They are really beautiful, they have different light modes (fixed, rotating, white light) and I thought they would be darker since the stick is white, but they are really bright. Cons: Maybe the strip is too long, but it is colourful. By the way, you have to remove the "remove" tag, otherwise it won't work :) And they are not re... Read more

1 0
  • posted by itachi2011 on 01/26/2013

Pros: - Easy to use - can be used to replace the luminous stick during concert - provides multiple colors - excellent for photo taking in the dark - The LED is very bright - Battery included - Battery is new as all are quite bright - Colourful and nice Strap (Bought 10 and all have unique colour straps) - Good size - Can be use for emergency li... Read more

1 0
  • posted by PearPicker on 01/03/2013

Pros: This is the best of available light sticks here - both the price and quality wise. I bought a bunch of different sticks for a kid party and these ones lasted the longest. All of them worked well at first (can't tell the same about other similar items bought from DX that didn't work at all). Cons: They don't last for very long anyway... Bu... Read more

1 0
  • posted by rishan on 12/30/2012

Pros: Very good gadgets, they are small and have beautiful colors. you even get the batteries along. good for parties, birthdays, night walk, seaside . . . . . . . . . Cons: There is only one, if you want to switch it off you need to do a cycle of different mode if you are on the first one, you will forget it as everything is good apart this on... Read more

0 0
  • posted by dennis9999 on 12/20/2012

Pros: I buy these color wands regularly and these are made well and have nice color changing effect. The price makes these a must-have. The colors are so beautiful as they have a gradient effect. They are not too long or too short and it has a clip on it to keep it in your pocket. Single color: single color flashing; color changing and all colo... Read more

0 0
  • posted by radioelephant on 11/22/2012

Pros: I was looking for a cool gadget for taking photos, and this one ist just stunning!!! I have made some cool shots with this one, and if you are a hobby photographer, you have to get one of these. Cons: To turn it off, you have to cycle through every mode, that is available. A On/Off swich would have been better. But it still is very cool.... Read more

Light Painting Sphere Rainbow all across the room

0 1
  • posted by autofills on 10/21/2012

Pros: It does what it says it does. What more do you want. Range of light modes. Nice and bright. Comes with batteries. Shipping was prompt even though I ordered during the Mid-Autumn festival when you would usually expect delays Cons: no cons OtherThoughts: Happy with the purchase. Got it to play with for 5 minutes and forget about it as it wa... Read more

0 0
  • posted by energizerdel on 09/19/2012

Pros: I bought this to use with light photography and it was a lot of fun. The lights change to different stages at each push of the button, so they can fade or flash, have different colours. Came up with some brilliant photgraphs after playing with it. Cons: It's quite cheaply made but the price is so good and it served the purpose for which I... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections